Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How annoying
31 May 2012, 21:48,
How annoying
Sorry guys,

How annoying when you've been writing a post for a while then your slippy fingers backspace it by accident.

Anyway, my post in short is that I have been 'prepping' (don't know why but phrase doesn't sit with me %100 - kind of feels a little "wannabe" but having a few drinks I can't think of an appropriate alternative) for a couple of years and I live in the Bedfordshire area - i've been on this forum for a little while but haven't used this introduction forum and wanted to make the most of this section. I want to find some sort of communication or group of people that keep in touch in my area. This is what I totally lack, and know I would benefit from, and could potentially benefit to.

So, I'm Mel, 20,and live in Bedfordshire.
I know this is optimistic since I don't know anybody on this website but I have to start somewhere If I want to meet like-minded people.
31 May 2012, 22:04,
RE: How annoying
Greetings..
31 May 2012, 22:09,
Shame at how I've been trying to delete this but haven't figured out how yet, shame..
31 May 2012, 22:09,
Greetings Mel, hope you enjoy your time with us.
NR

31 May 2012, 22:18,
Thanks, knew this was a good site when I found it - unlike the American equivalents it doesn't have 5000 members so it's easy so filter out the relevant posts. The homepage site is great too. Greeting to you, too
31 May 2012, 22:25,
I like the way SD runs this place, its got very little moderation or restrictions, accordingly it appears to attract some very bright and some highly motivated preppers.

1 June 2012, 00:21,
Welcome Mel, It is a good place to ask questions at all levels and someone will help.

NR, Shucks. You will make me blush.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 June 2012, 06:01,
Welcome Melissa15, From Bonnie Scotland. Kenneth Eames.
1 June 2012, 07:50,
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
1 June 2012, 07:52,
Hi there from slightly north of Central Scotland.
Subvert the dominant paradigm...
The Market Stick