Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anto
3 June 2012, 10:28,
Anto
Guys,

I just thought I would let you know that one of our newer members Anto has died.

Anto seemed very enthusiastic and we had communicated by email, he had submitted two articles for the site and I had asked him to do more because the article contents were interesting. Sadly, I had not yet posted his articles and ironically the first was due tonight.

Shadow Company is going to continue his work and so we will still see Anto's name on the site.

Our condolences go to them at this time.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
3 June 2012, 10:40,
RE: Anto
very sad to lose one of our own thoughts are with the family
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 June 2012, 11:35,
Condolences to all those affected. TL.
3 June 2012, 11:38,
sad to hear one of" our "family has died, my respects to all concerned, i'm afraid it happens to us all, "there is nothing more certain in this life but death and taxes".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 June 2012, 12:36,
What a shame, my thoughts with the family.

Ter
3 June 2012, 15:11,
Thats sad, I dont think I got to read any of his stuff, thats the second time fate has stepped in and stopped me from communicating with a kindred spirit, I wrote a letter to Z A Recht complimenting him on his wonderful PA novels only to find out he too has passed away the week before.
NR

5 June 2012, 00:40,
what can anyone say at a time like this?
my thoughts are with his family
to win the war, you must be willing to die
5 June 2012, 05:57,
I am so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with the family. Words cannot express what we feel. Kenneth Eames.
16 June 2012, 16:42,
My sincere condolences to the family.
30 June 2012, 04:48,
Although i wasnt here to know him, every life lost is a tragedy, my condolences to all who knew and loved him.