Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CHEMTRAILS
16 June 2012, 17:58,
CHEMTRAILS
Whether you believe in chemtrails or not - when you look up in the UK sky something is not right.

You start with a stunning clear sky - regular commerical planes fly over - and the sky is still great then you get these rocket like planes spraying s**t in a very short space of time there is an unnatural haze in the sky. (March 2012 when we had a heat wave) I live in an area where the flight paths have clearly changed since moving here - as commerical planes are now flying over my house every minute. Including these planes and helicopters, at 3am!

I was able to grow all the fruit and veg with no problems, now I dare not leave my veg exposed without being in a greenhouse. I grew some cucumbers in greenhouse and they were fine earlier this year - I put 2 plants out as I wanted to test the effect on the high number of these chemtrail planes flying over my house this year. In 2 days plants were dead including the cucumbers. The water had an oily residue. The water I put for the birds were also discoloured with an oily residue within a few hours of putting it outside and these chemtrail planes flying over. After a number of these planes fly over there is a platible smell in the air of metal.

I truly wish I new science to be able to test the air quality and the water quality Huh

I am looking to move as I don't feel at all comfortable in this area any more- and the noise of the commerical planes and helicopters is also an issue.

Very interesting and quite disturbing video on this matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYD...re=related
16 June 2012, 18:13,
RE: CHEMTRAILS
may be they are dumping fuel
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
16 June 2012, 22:42,
All the more reason to move!
17 June 2012, 05:28,
I saw one of these aeosol spraying planes turn off whatever crap it was belching out and lo and behold off it flew without leaving a 'pretty white stripe' in the sky! It seems whenever we have a clear sunny day, (noticeably rare lately???), these planes start their work. Huh I haven't watched the whole video but will do, thanks.
17 June 2012, 10:12,
You could try reporting the issue to the council. They may test the air and soil. Alternativly, you can get it tested yourself there are a few places that do it and they will be the places the council uses, but try and get it free first.

I suspect that there will not be an issue though from the planes. It is likely it will be more of an issue from road users or a local factory.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
17 June 2012, 13:01,
(17 June 2012, 05:28)Bug_out_Bag Wrote: I saw one of these aeosol spraying planes turn off whatever crap it was belching out and lo and behold off it flew without leaving a 'pretty white stripe' in the sky! It seems whenever we have a clear sunny day, (noticeably rare lately???), these planes start their work. Huh I haven't watched the whole video but will do, thanks.

Yes indeed very rare - we seem to have a different type of Sun in the UK along with different type of snow that stops our trains but others in Europe and US work just fine!Big Grin