Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOODY'S DOWNGRADE 15 BANKS INCLUDING UK BANKS
22 June 2012, 00:07,
MOODY'S DOWNGRADE 15 BANKS INCLUDING UK BANKS
HSBC, BARCLAYS, RBS & LLOYDS have been downgraded by Moody's including many international banks like Credit Suisse, Namoura Bank, JP Morgan, Bank of America, UBS, Goldman Sachs etc. With Barclays being the worst hit in UK with a two notch downgrade. Credit Suisse the worst hit international bank downgraded by three notches.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-18542691
http://news.sky.com/home/business/article/16250899
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/18e9a8f4-bbbc-...z1yT68GDMp

What is means for us in the UK?
http://news.sky.com/home/business/article/16251126

I have been desparately encouraging my family to try and get out of debt, credit, loans, overdraft etc., of course mortgage will be difficult. and to prep, prep, prep!
22 June 2012, 09:06,
RE: MOODY'S DOWNGRADE 15 BANKS INCLUDING UK BANKS
who didnt see this happening....
I love the fact were not closing off people comming into uk. Were going to get all the dregs from other countrys and their is nothing we can do about it. In oz/new zeland they have to get points to get into the country. Thats the first thing we need to do. Not enough points then sorry you can sod off. Look after our own before taking in others
22 June 2012, 09:15, (This post was last modified: 22 June 2012, 09:17 by NorthernRaider.)
The problem remains, its just a constant, all that happens is the economical crisis moves around, two things happen (1) more ordinary people lose homes, jobs, pensions and savings whilst (2) the speculators and risk investors get mega rich bofore moving to a new vulneranble part of the finance sector.

All preppers can do is push on with planting your own grub, making bio fuels, going off grid as much as possible, stock piling food, clothes, tools, medicines, books etc.

Look at the crisis like a tsunami approaching the beach, and your preps as a surfboard or jetski, You cant do bugger all about the tsunami , you can just let it was past you as you ride it out on your surf board or jetski.
(22 June 2012, 09:06)James Jackson Wrote: who didnt see this happening....
I love the fact were not closing off people comming into uk. Were going to get all the dregs from other countrys and their is nothing we can do about it. In oz/new zeland they have to get points to get into the country. Thats the first thing we need to do. Not enough points then sorry you can sod off. Look after our own before taking in others

Just this morning the shadow Labour immigration and employment spokesman said if his party got back into power they would do nothing to stop the expected huge surge in economic migrant refugees fleeing from Eire, Greece, Portugal and Italy. THEY WOULD DO NOTHING ergo it up to us to protect ourselves cos no one else will.

22 June 2012, 11:13,
It won't be an issue soon. Soon all those from Somalia, Zimbabwe, Pakistan and all those other hell holes will start leaving for home.

They will be moving for a better life.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 June 2012, 14:11,
(22 June 2012, 09:06)James Jackson Wrote: who didnt see this happening....

Acutally there is a points system for immigration for NON-EU people.

Unlike OZ/New Zeland they are not part of the EU and forced under that treaty to have open borders like the UK. So all the propoganda on immigration in the papers, does not draw the distinction of non-EU and EU immigration figures, tney just throw out a blanket number, but the majority of immigration is EU based, of which the Home Office has little control over.
22 June 2012, 17:01,
personaly i cannot see the differance with eu and none eu, if your not brittish you should have to be able to speak the language, and be of use to the country
22 June 2012, 17:04,
(22 June 2012, 17:01)James Jackson Wrote: personaly i cannot see the differance with eu and none eu, if your not brittish you should have to be able to speak the language, and be of use to the country
yes i agree, but try telling that to the human rights brigade!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.