Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LSE forcastes more riots and civil unrest in UK this summer
3 July 2012, 08:33,
RE: LSE forcastes more riots and civil unrest in UK this summer
(2 July 2012, 12:30)NorthernRaider Wrote: Yeah I believe they depleted many officers from N Yorks, cleveland and Durham to help forces in other areas.
Consider this, what if the current fragmented gangs of ethnic and chavs used their facetube, and twatter systems to unite and organise, I'm sure scum like the SWP would help them. they could kick off in multiple cities and use twatter and Youpage etc to tip each other off if the plods were responding, could get nasty quickly.

Worse case secenario if the cops cannot get control is thy would have to read the riot act or impliment the emergency powers act.

Traffic wardens with SLRs anyone ??
yeah, well they took a lot of plods from the Devon & Cornwall force, i think also Avon & Somerset, funnily enough even with a lower number of plods( lower than normal that is) the riots didnt kick off down here, must tell you something about the people who live here? or maybe they've got better things to do??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LSE forcastes more riots and civil unrest in UK this summer - by bigpaul - 3 July 2012, 08:33