Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
..Here's one I prepared earlier....
17 July 2012, 21:46, (This post was last modified: 17 July 2012, 21:49 by NorthernRaider.)
RE: ..Here's one I prepared earlier....
In our families case it was my pre school nephew being told that he is "an Anglish bastard and and we are not allowed to play with yee" by the local kids, and his mum often standing for ages in shops deliberately being ignored by the staff because they new she was an "Anglish bastard soldiers wifey". The locals had a street party and slipped a not through the doors of the English families telling them not to come !!!. She often would go into a local shop where the staff and other customers would just cold shoulder them because she was English. Apparently its much rarer in the western part and Islands though.
Dont apologise for something you did not do, trust me we have more than enough Racists and Bigots born to English families, and to my shame when it comes to Islam I am one.
Aaah yes the Scots regiments that wear kilts, they were set up to act as servants and butlers for the Scotish lowland regiments so I'm told Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: ..Here's one I prepared earlier.... - by TOF - 16 July 2012, 16:00
RE: ..Here's one I prepared earlier.... - by TOF - 17 July 2012, 17:01
RE: ..Here's one I prepared earlier.... - by TOF - 17 July 2012, 21:28
RE: ..Here's one I prepared earlier.... - by NorthernRaider - 17 July 2012, 21:46