Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injured bird carries on flying despite having crossbow lodged in its side
19 July 2012, 09:24, (This post was last modified: 19 July 2012, 09:29 by Prepper1.)
Injured bird carries on flying despite having crossbow lodged in its side
Apart from the fact that its a bolt lodged in its side not a crossbow....
it still goes to show why crossbows will be next on the list for banning,
and the thickness of mainstream reporters and sheeple.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-side.html
Just look at the emotive words used...
"Although concerned about Usain and fellow flying friends, Mr Thomas raised a more serious question – that there is someone firing a crossbow in a residential area.
‘What concerns me is that there’s some maniac who has a crossbow and is quite prepared to shoot it in an urban area.
‘There are several schools nearby and it doesn’t bear thinking about if the shooter was to miss - it really would be a bolt out of the blue for anyone.’
See if you've got a crossbow your already a maniac....

"some maniac who has a crossbow"....
now don't forget if you love freedom,
Disbelieve the official version of events,
Pay in cash for coffee,
stock up on foods for hard times,
or own weapons, you are a right wing terrorist suspect.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
19 July 2012, 12:55,
RE: Injured bird carries on flying despite having crossbow lodged in its side
I was already all Of those things before I doubled up on my tinned food. But yes. I bet in that atticle a comment will use language along the lines of "what sort of person would even own one anyway"
19 July 2012, 13:06,
Dear Trisha
Its disgusting, the government should do something about it, I'm Texting to Watchdog to complain, Crossbows should be banned only criminals use them just like guns. I only live 100 miles away so I dare'nt let my kids play out, poor Troy and Trojan are terrified and Clamydia and Chardonnay Mercedes say they are going to tell their dads how frightened they are next visiting day at Belmarsh.
Sincerely yours

Tracy Charmaigne Ponsonby-Crutchlicker, 15 year old mother of six

19 July 2012, 13:09,
Sad for the bird, but once again the rabid press will run a witchhunt and your neighbours will get pulled into the mania.
From then on you're sunk if they see or hear you "at play".

That's why I sneak out of the house to go bunny hunting.
Less attention you draw to yourself the better.

19 July 2012, 14:15,
seagull are flying rats, they'll eat anything and poo on everything, one tried to take my pasty out of my hand in the middle of Plymouth bus station many years ago.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 16:05,
(19 July 2012, 14:15)bigpaul Wrote: seagull are flying rats, they'll eat anything and poo on everything, one tried to take my pasty out of my hand in the middle of Plymouth bus station many years ago.

And it lived?!AngelBig Grin

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
19 July 2012, 16:41,
(19 July 2012, 16:05)TOF Wrote:
(19 July 2012, 14:15)bigpaul Wrote: seagull are flying rats, they'll eat anything and poo on everything, one tried to take my pasty out of my hand in the middle of Plymouth bus station many years ago.

And it lived?!AngelBig Grin

yes, but it didnt succeed in getting my pasty( bloomin thing landed on my arm and started pecking the pasty..soon got short shrift i can tell you-) nothing and i mean nothing comes between a Devonian and his pasty!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.