Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone
23 July 2012, 17:06,
Hello Everyone
Hi everyone

Just a quick message to let everyone know that I'm okay and all is good still living it up Sycthe13-Style!!! Haha

Job change, relationship ending, new relationship starting, new job starting, and change of location (Clifton in Bristol) in a few months time. Then to Weston in a few more months after that (early 2013). Sister is getting married on August 18th, so have been helping sort that out. All in all.......busy Scythe13.

In regard to prepping.....you know I've not stopped working. My lovely lady is very understanding and keen to get prepping. She's a long distance athlete, and helping me train for UTMB in the next 5 years. So that's great as well.

I'll be putting together an endurance fitness routine from start to half marathon finish.

I've missed the forum, but not having a laptop does make daily (or usually hourly) updates, check-ins, and all the rest of what I used to get up to.

Hope all are well (it's a real shame about Anto), but I trust everyone is in good spirit and remaining vigilant and ready for the coming events.....Olympics, middle east, Euro crash, and everything else unexpected!!!

I'll be answering all PM's ASAP, but spending time on my iPhone, iPod, or iPad, does screw with my eyes. So I'll have to answer and message slowly.....but surely.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Shout out to all the Bristol Preppers!

S13
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
23 July 2012, 17:37,
RE: Hello Everyone
wb dude
23 July 2012, 17:57,
good to hear your ok scythe!!

sounds like an interesting time in your life Smile i hope its a happy time!

good luck with all your endeavours and hope to have you back for regular service soon Smile

take care dude!
23 July 2012, 18:10,
good to see you backBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 July 2012, 18:13,
Well it's about time you showed your sorry ar$e around here. Welcome back!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
23 July 2012, 21:48,
Glad you're back.

24 July 2012, 01:24,
It’s good to hear from you, and I look forward to this endurance fitness routine, something I hope you do find the time to do, and with this new GF helping it could be interesting.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
24 July 2012, 04:57,
Glad to hear from you. I'm very pleased youre well and busy. Keep in touch and get back to the site as soon as possible. Kenneth Eames.