Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Jihad at home"
19 July 2012, 15:47,
"Jihad at home"
more homegrown terrorists-Oldham AGAIN!: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-18882619
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 19:00,
RE: "Jihad at home"
To point that out would be islamophobic. In a world where I can go to jail for calling someone names on twitter we have to be extra careful.

Anyhoo, can't say I'm surprised. I'm wondering when the goverment is going to wake up. If we can see it, they should see it and stop it. Either they are unwilling or unable to do so due to fear if losing funding from oil rich nations. Amusing thing is the lefty media will crucify those who notice patterns and point it out. The truth as they say is racist. (even though Islam isn't a race.)
19 July 2012, 19:03,
thats the point, TPTB dont want to get involved for fear of being called rascist and losing the asian vote.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 19:05,
Wouldn't have needed to wory about that I'd they hasn't opened the door in the first place.
19 July 2012, 19:06,
yeah, we know that but do THEY care??
19 July 2012, 20:37,
Its one of the few reasons , I am happy to say I live up here.

We don't have , and never will have - that particular problem.

Our problems all verge on the sectarian side more than anything else , its the close links with Ulster or eire that causes most of ours...with a few well placed christian bampots too.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
19 July 2012, 21:50,
But what I'd the government enforces "diversity targets" and you get that issue? Based on what I see in the news I imagine any issue will get stomped on before it became a major issue.
19 July 2012, 22:38,
The government dwon't wake up. Why should they it doesn't bother them.

To be honest it isn't like they are unique. There is a lot of issues that we just ignore for various reasons.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 July 2012, 08:48,
(19 July 2012, 20:37)The Local Ned Wrote: Its one of the few reasons , I am happy to say I live up here.

We don't have , and never will have - that particular problem.

Our problems all verge on the sectarian side more than anything else , its the close links with Ulster or eire that causes most of ours...with a few well placed christian bampots too.

no, we dont have this particular problem down here either, we are a low pay high cost area and there is nothing here for them, they seem to congregate in large urban areas mostly in the midlands(apart from Londonistan)Big Grin
20 July 2012, 10:26,
The government simply are not bothered, Why ? because they do not live in mainstreanm society, when in office their are protected by state security, when out of office they use their wealth to live in exclusive secure estates. They will only take notice is Al Quaeda starts attacking them at home.