Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another good reason not to visit London
19 July 2012, 16:16,
Another good reason not to visit London
Another killer cop gets away with murder, the cop who was filmed attacking the news paper vendor from behind has been aquitted. The Met must be rotten to the core just like the city it represents.

19 July 2012, 16:37,
RE: Another good reason not to visit London
(19 July 2012, 16:16)NorthernRaider Wrote: Another killer cop gets away with murder, the cop who was filmed attacking the news paper vendor from behind has been aquitted. The Met must be rotten to the core just like the city it represents.

just been watching this on the news channel, jury must have either been blind or made up of retired plod's!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 16:43,
It's a disgrace!
No one in the the police force has ever been convicted of manslaughter whilst they were a serving officer.

It's a f##king outrage that this can be allowed to continue.

AG
19 July 2012, 17:52,
POLICE STATE
19 July 2012, 17:59,
i agree that Plod should not be open to being sued by every little scroat that they arrest and maybe have to manhandle if violent but this "officer" caused or started the cause of the paper sellers death so i think he should have got a prison sentence and been dismissed from his job, so far he's got neither, although i hear a "disiplinary hearing" is to take place in September so who knows??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 July 2012, 18:07, (This post was last modified: 19 July 2012, 18:07 by NorthernRaider.)
Hey if they can get away with pumping 12 bullets into the head of a completely innocent brasilian tourist its going to be a doddle getting off with beating a guy to death. The Met is rotten to the core, institutionally racist and inherantly corrupt.
Just like Trade Unionists I might add

19 July 2012, 18:27,
Ah yes, the trade unions. Now there's an organisation I miss! ???
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
19 July 2012, 19:01,
i havent had any time for trade unions since the post office strike in 1969/70.
19 July 2012, 22:47,
JFK said 'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.'

Translate that into Justice and you see why Plod are arming up and we are a police state.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin