Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thieves target home of tunnel death woman
24 July 2012, 08:17,
thieves target home of tunnel death woman
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-18962892 there's only one word for people like this= BASTARDS!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 July 2012, 12:43,
RE: thieves target home of tunnel death woman
It's all over the radio too.
Still what do you expect in this green and pleasant land.
Honor and respect from thieves?

24 July 2012, 12:58,
my best friend was almost buried in that landslide, this is atrocious, mind you theres an old woman who lives a village or two away and her house has been burgled over 10 times, she barely has any furniture, and she's like 90 Tongue that shit never got reported.
24 July 2012, 12:59,
(24 July 2012, 12:43)Paul Wrote: It's all over the radio too.
Still what do you expect in this green and pleasant land.
Honor and respect from thieves?
would have been better if they hadn't plastered where she lived all over the news reports!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 July 2012, 13:50,
Better than them breaking into an occupied house and beating some old lady to death though...
24 July 2012, 14:40,
better, but still despicable.
24 July 2012, 16:36,
Such Scum are lower than a snakes belly. When caught, they should be whipped within one inch of their lives. Kenneth Eames.
24 July 2012, 16:44,
(24 July 2012, 16:36)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Such Scum are lower than a snakes belly. When caught, they should be whipped within one inch of their lives. Kenneth Eames.

yes, they SHOULD be-bring back the birch i say-but you know in our namby pamby society, even if their caught which i doubt, that they wont be.
24 July 2012, 17:30,
cat o ninetails would be great, and not only should they be flogged, but they should be forced to flog eachother, and if they refuse they get flogged twice as much Smile
24 July 2012, 17:38,
i'm with the Muslims on this once, thieve once- get 1 hand cut off, thieve twice-look ma no hands!Tongue