Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feeling broke? Wait till next year
22 July 2012, 09:18,
Feeling broke? Wait till next year
British taxpayers to pay £350 million extra to EU

And apparently we can do nothing about it!
I feel sick.
That takes their spending up to £108.7 billion.
Whilst we struggle.

22 July 2012, 10:05,
RE: Feeling broke? Wait till next year
thats what we pay to be a member of the 4TH. Reich!, we either pay up or we leave!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 July 2012, 10:23,
I see you also think its the fourth reich as well BP
Failure is NOT an option
22 July 2012, 10:27,
(22 July 2012, 10:23)uks Wrote: I see you also think its the fourth reich as well BP

well, we all know the whole thing is run by Germany for Germany's benefit and that they have always wanted to rule Europe( we had 2 world wars cos of this obsession)Big Grin this is WW3 but its an economic war instead..no shots were fired.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 July 2012, 12:40,
Cameron has made it plain he doesn't want to leave and wont leave the E.U.Never mind all his hand wringing and blustering about how bad the E.U. is.
The idea generated by all the countries getting together, in 1955 I think it was, was for one Army One country One government etc...
They are still working to that end, why do you think Cameron's reducing the armed forces? that way if we need to fight anywhere it'll be as part of a big U.N. force watch out the N.W.O's about....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
23 July 2012, 20:50, (This post was last modified: 23 July 2012, 20:54 by 00111001.)
Can I say "cunts" on here? I think that's the only apt description I can come up with.

Cunts.
What a fucking stupid situation to be in. Whoever signed the agreement for QMV should be charged with treason and executed. I only see a couple of ways out. UKIP is one, but there's too many immigrants who vote for labor so they can bring all their mates over to join the party. The other, well, that's not something that should be put in print on t'internets
24 July 2012, 08:32,
you can see why Blair abolished the death penalty for Treason, i reckon all the MP's should be locked in the tower with bread and water only, for selling this country to the germans/Europeans.
24 July 2012, 16:51,
Here, Here BP, well said. I wonder what our wonderful Representatives are doing now? It must be very hard to fiddle expenses after being caught. No doubt there are other ways. I think, we could forgive them for the odd indiscretion, but not with some of the huge sums. But they were sorry and paid it back! Only four were prosecuted and had a wee time in prison. Some of them only filched £30,000, some a little less and some a little more, But they didn't realise that they were doing wrong. My heart bleeds for them! Doesn't yours? Kenneth Eames.
24 July 2012, 16:59,
(24 July 2012, 16:51)Kenneth Eames Wrote: Here, Here BP, well said. I wonder what our wonderful Representatives are doing now? It must be very hard to fiddle expenses after being caught. No doubt there are other ways. I think, we could forgive them for the odd indiscretion, but not with some of the huge sums. But they were sorry and paid it back! Only four were prosecuted and had a wee time in prison. Some of them only filched £30,000, some a little less and some a little more, But they didn't realise that they were doing wrong. My heart bleeds for them! Doesn't yours? Kenneth Eames.
No it bloody dosent!Tongue if i had my way they'd all be put up against a wall and shot for treason, cos that is what it amounts to.