Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games
23 July 2012, 21:28,
London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games
Taking into account the possibility of an Israeli attack on Iran during the 2012 Summer Games, the Olympic committee in charge of the London event has formed a special team to prepare for the contingency.

According to the Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth on Wednesday., the team — consisting of politicians, diplomats, security officials and organizing committee personnel — wrote in a report that such a strike was entirely possible.

Yedioth reported that the team was also preparing for the possibility of an earthquake or volcanic eruption.

England is thought to be within the range of Iranian missiles and UK officials believe that a military confrontation between Jerusalem and Tehran could involve the country against its will.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/london-prep...012-games/
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
23 July 2012, 21:38,
RE: London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games
(23 July 2012, 21:28)Prepper1 Wrote: Taking into account the possibility of an Israeli attack on Iran during the 2012 Summer Games, the Olympic committee in charge of the London event has formed a special team to prepare for the contingency.

According to the Hebrew daily Yedioth Ahronoth on Wednesday., the team — consisting of politicians, diplomats, security officials and organizing committee personnel — wrote in a report that such a strike was entirely possible.

Yedioth reported that the team was also preparing for the possibility of an earthquake or volcanic eruption.

England is thought to be within the range of Iranian missiles and UK officials believe that a military confrontation between Jerusalem and Tehran could involve the country against its will.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/london-prep...012-games/

How many other possibilitys have they covered, is this something or nothing
23 July 2012, 21:54,
It's not Iran or Israel I'm thinking about, I'm thinking about terrorists and the games.
Once they've stopped laughing at how pathetic the security is, I'm thinking they'll try something.
I just hope it's not a spectacular event.

24 July 2012, 08:28,
(23 July 2012, 21:54)Paul Wrote: It's not Iran or Israel I'm thinking about, I'm thinking about terrorists and the games.
Once they've stopped laughing at how pathetic the security is, I'm thinking they'll try something.
I just hope it's not a spectacular event.
the games are too big a target for the terrorists to NOT have planned something, either at the games themselves or on some other target whilst all eyes are on the games.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 July 2012, 14:15,

Crikey! It's been a long time since I've seen a work of fiction like that.

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart
24 July 2012, 14:55,

Now that I'd like to see! It would be better than a fireworks show to end the games.

"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"