Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV News
31 July 2012, 12:00,
TV News
what the heck is going on with the news channels? all i can get is Olympics, Olympics,Olympics....there is nothing else happening in the world-right? no wars, no murders, no elections...even our local news is who from our region has got a medal...i'm bored! where's the flipping news???
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 July 2012, 12:11,
RE: TV News
Good evening...Welcome to bad news at 10.....I hate watching the called news, it's so depressing, murder,wars,deaths, politics....
If the Olympics is the only thing worth reporting at the mo, then God help us all!
In my opinion....It's only a glorified sports day...
If you change the way you look at things..The things you look at change !
31 July 2012, 14:15,
Thats why I use RT and Al Jazeera plus CNN etc

31 July 2012, 14:17,
(31 July 2012, 14:15)NorthernRaider Wrote: Thats why I use RT and Al Jazeera plus CNN etc

dont think we can get them..we're on freeview.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 July 2012, 14:29,
(31 July 2012, 14:17)bigpaul Wrote:
(31 July 2012, 14:15)NorthernRaider Wrote: Thats why I use RT and Al Jazeera plus CNN etc

They are on your PC old chum. BBC News, Sky News, CNN, Reuters, ITN, they are all their on your machine.

31 July 2012, 14:30,
I'm sick of the Olympics. Day after day for the last four or five months we've had Olympics mentioned every day and now, since the begining, we've had very few normal programs. Even the Goverment site is off air. I wonder what they are up to? Perhaps they are having a holiday or a well earned rest!!!! Or, maybe, they're up to something Sinester? (As if)! Kenneth Eames
31 July 2012, 14:32,
(31 July 2012, 14:29)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(31 July 2012, 14:17)bigpaul Wrote:

They are on your PC old chum. BBC News, Sky News, CNN, Reuters, ITN, they are all their on your machine.

OH silly me...i never thought of that!!!Big GrinBig Grin