Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK elections:merely change of management.
2 August 2012, 13:12,
UK elections:merely change of management.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19060650
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 August 2012, 14:45,
RE: UK elections:merely change of management.
Very True
Failure is NOT an option
2 August 2012, 15:31,
permission to say cock?
2 August 2012, 17:24,
It's been like that for years, just change the tie colour of the numpty on the photo, their staff and the civil service stays the same.

From the local council to europe, there's no change.

If it wasn't for them emptying the bin once a fortnight, would have nothing to do with the government.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
2 August 2012, 17:28,
(2 August 2012, 17:24)Bucket Wrote: It's been like that for years, just change the tie colour of the numpty on the photo, their staff and the civil service stays the same.

From the local council to europe, there's no change.

If it wasn't for them emptying the bin once a fortnight, would have nothing to do with the government.

i dont want to have anything to do with the government, thats why i became a prepper..Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 August 2012, 17:45,
(2 August 2012, 17:28)bigpaul Wrote: i dont want to have anything to do with the government, thats why i became a prepper..Big Grin

TREASON! ANARCHIST! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
2 August 2012, 18:20,
survivalist/prepper/free thinker/ got my own brains..dont rely on the govt in an emergency.
2 August 2012, 18:40,
(2 August 2012, 18:20)bigpaul Wrote: survivalist/prepper/free thinker/ got my own brains..dont rely on the govt in an emergency.

yup! and thats why teh government would love to brand you an anarchist or a danger xD....being self reliant is the best skill in the world.
2 August 2012, 19:06,
Nigel Farage.
If only he was a prepper he'd be perfect to lead the revolution.

2 August 2012, 21:09,
will the country last till 2015?

I had a flyer through and sent UKIP a donation prior to the mini elections a few months back. Might vote them next time if the Torys don't get their shit together.