Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RED ZONE ONLY, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
10 August 2012, 15:14,
RE: RED ZONE ONLY, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
(10 August 2012, 14:22)Hrusai Wrote:
(10 August 2012, 14:17)00111001 Wrote:
(10 August 2012, 10:16)Skean Dhude Wrote: we are prepping for risks that are even less likely such as asteroid impact etc.

Are you? That's one thing I'm not prepping for. If it should occur I'll be with my family on the beach waiting for the wave Big Grin

really? i would've thought you'd want to survive any situation, no matter how dire, personally once i have enough money and am in a position too im going to be getting ready for everything, upto and including nuclear armageddon, an asteroid impact and all sorts of other earth shattering events....hell if i ever get the money and time to do so, ill be building myself a rocket and a moonbase, even if the earth is uninhabitable, i'll make damned sure i can carry on till such a time that its habitable once again, as unlikely as it is and it sounds, someone somewhere will've prepared for it, and i intend to be that somebody one day.

Any significant asteroid impact would be the end of all of us. Most of us straight away, the rest due to choking dust / radioactive particles and lack of light.

Maybe it's just me, but if I'm gonna go, I wanna go out with a bang. This could be the biggest bang - so I'll be riding it all the way home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: RED ZONE ONLY, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK. - by 00111001 - 10 August 2012, 15:14