Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
40% of crimes NOT investigated!
9 August 2012, 15:18,
40% of crimes NOT investigated!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19192354
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 August 2012, 15:28,
RE: 40% of crimes NOT investigated!
you f*ckin what? so they waste time chasing kids and people down for tiny victimless crimes and then dont both to do nearly half of the rest of their job, lazy c***s....they even got enough time to walk around towns and vilages and have cups of tea with people.

really p***'s me off.
9 August 2012, 15:38,
(9 August 2012, 15:28)Hrusai Wrote: you f*ckin what? so they waste time chasing kids and people down for tiny victimless crimes and then dont both to do nearly half of the rest of their job, lazy c***s....they even got enough time to walk around towns and vilages and have cups of tea with people.

really p***'s me off.
one of the reasons we chose to move here was the lack of crime.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
9 August 2012, 15:50,
(9 August 2012, 15:38)bigpaul Wrote: one of the reasons we chose to move here was the lack of crime.

wish i could say it was like that here, most of dorset seems to be getting scummier and scummier, more dealers, more addicts, more burglars, the list goes on, hell theres a stabbing or 2 at least once a month if not more (sometimes a few times a week Tongue) in a nearby town Tongue i've been seeing it happen as i grow up here, just gets worse Tongue and the police only chase down the smaller crimes like kids smoking dope in fields, rather than going after the burglars who rob old ladies or the guys what stab people Tongue bloody stupid.

as you can tell this is a topic that really annoys me xD
9 August 2012, 16:43,
(9 August 2012, 15:50)Hrusai Wrote:
(9 August 2012, 15:38)bigpaul Wrote: one of the reasons we chose to move here was the lack of crime.

wish i could say it was like that here, most of dorset seems to be getting scummier and scummier, more dealers, more addicts, more burglars, the list goes on, hell theres a stabbing or 2 at least once a month if not more (sometimes a few times a week Tongue) in a nearby town Tongue i've been seeing it happen as i grow up here, just gets worse Tongue and the police only chase down the smaller crimes like kids smoking dope in fields, rather than going after the burglars who rob old ladies or the guys what stab people Tongue bloody stupid.

as you can tell this is a topic that really annoys me xD

i dont think i could live in a place where stabbing is a regular thing, i lived in a city for 43 years but that was in the suburbs.very little crime-just a bit of dealing.
9 August 2012, 19:27,
I'm surprise they investigate 60%. They only investigate the ones that are revenue earners. Speeding, parking, littering. But assault, robbery and such like, those people have nothing to stea.. fine. Fuckers.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 August 2012, 17:16,
Maybe if we weren't paying out for translators etc. for non English speaking EU migrant workers (at £150 a pop) there would be enough money to adequately staff this constabulary & not cut them by 700 officers?

10 August 2012, 17:31,
(10 August 2012, 17:16)In the Dark Wrote: Maybe if we weren't paying out for translators etc. for non English speaking EU migrant workers (at £150 a pop) there would be enough money to adequately staff this constabulary & not cut them by 700 officers?

and if we werent paying zillions to the morally bankrupt EU we would have control of our own borders and stop all the economic immigrants from entering the country.
10 August 2012, 18:03,
Well its taken em a week to find that missing girl dead, and she was in the house all this time, I mean for gods sake the Grand Mothers boyfriend was the last person to see her alive, he spent last friday night alone with her and their is absolutely no CCTV images of the child on buses, streets or shops. Its doesnt take a flipping genius to think " Right first thing we do is search the house from top to toe".

that childs remains have been rotting away for a week in this warm weather only feet away from the cops and family. FFS.

Vigilantism is definately becoming a better option than the police.

10 August 2012, 18:12,
(10 August 2012, 18:03)NorthernRaider Wrote: Well its taken em a week to find that missing girl dead, and she was in the house all this time, I mean for gods sake the Grand Mothers boyfriend was the last person to see her alive, he spent last friday night alone with her and their is absolutely no CCTV images of the child on buses, streets or shops. Its doesnt take a flipping genius to think " Right first thing we do is search the house from top to toe".

that childs remains have been rotting away for a week in this warm weather only feet away from the cops and family. FFS.

Vigilantism is definately becoming a better option than the police.

i would have thought the sniffer dog would have found her, i havent actually seen this yet, at lunchtime the forensics were just going in so they found her quickly after that, pity it took a week to get round to it.