I hope everyone behaves !!!!
21 August 2012, 16:38,
I hope everyone behaves !!!!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-19325984
21 August 2012, 17:20,
RE: I hope everyone behaves !!!!
(21 August 2012, 16:38)Prepaday Wrote: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-19325984

yes PD there is some nasty stuff out there
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
21 August 2012, 17:27,
oh great, this is getting worse and worse.
21 August 2012, 17:41,
The Yanks just looking for excuses to attack other nations again, they do it nearly every time there is ecomnomic problems back home, They are an easily led nation of war mongers, I believe the US is a greater threat to world peace than Extreme Islam.

21 August 2012, 17:44,
(21 August 2012, 17:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: The Yanks just looking for excuses to attack other nations again, they do it nearly every time there is ecomnomic problems back home, They are an easily led nation of war mongers, I believe the US is a greater threat to world peace than Extreme Islam.

you may be right NR, but personally i dont think you can choose between the 2..they are as bad/mad as each other! at least the extremists have a (sort of)reason for doing what they do...the yanks dont need a reason, they just do it cos their yanks!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
21 August 2012, 23:33,
(21 August 2012, 17:41)NorthernRaider Wrote: The Yanks just looking for excuses to attack other nations again, they do it nearly every time there is ecomnomic problems back home, They are an easily led nation of war mongers, I believe the US is a greater threat to world peace than Extreme Islam.

The cover for their invasion will be "purely humanitarian".
The real reason will be their oil or just to keep the middle east in a state of turmoil, and the method of their attack will undoubtedly involve us, their lapdog, the UK armed forces.
22 August 2012, 09:26,
what makes it worse is russia has issued a warning that no one should interfere militarily!!