Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
father arrested after yobs shoot son with airgun
24 August 2012, 11:44,
father arrested after yobs shoot son with airgun
What is the matter with the Police, dont they know a criminal when they see one?: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...hours.html bloody police couldnt find their backsides with both hands!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 11:51,
RE: father arrested after yobs shoot son with airgun
Typical plod, typical Britain, typical of today.
Wonder if he'd like to take me and family to Singapore as well.
I'll happily carry his bags.

24 August 2012, 12:25,
this is ass fucking nanny state Angry
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
24 August 2012, 12:26,
My opinion of todays police is the same as it is for druggies, corrupt politicians etc utterly contemptous, They screw up far to often often at the cost of innocent peoples lives.

24 August 2012, 14:19,
thats fucking ridiculous, everyday im given less reason to stay in england and move to canada.

fuck the po-lice.
24 August 2012, 14:27,
I'm trying so hard not to swear and lose my cool...How feckin ridic! Soft arsed Britain, sick off it. A friend of mines just said ...

Just walked out of HMV behind a lad who activated the alarms on leaving.. He then starts to peg it down the street so I call out to the security guard and start to run after shoplifter.. I got to the corner to find no trace of security guard behind me ( note..very FAT security guard ) so I peg it back to shop to find out where he is and he's doing absolutely NOTHING !! So I say " come on, I know where he's gone " and he replies " sorry love we're not allowed to chase them for insurance purposes.. We could fall and get injured " !!!!! WTF

She phoned HMV manager and he said that this is right....I wonder if this is the same for Asda...Fancy robbing a few tins of corned beef as it is too expensive to buy....
24 August 2012, 14:46,
jesus, thats just ridiculous, makes me want a security guard job tho xD sounds like a piece of piss lol
24 August 2012, 14:57,
Security Guards are bloody useless, mate of mine came to Plymouth(back in the 80s) and tried to take his girlfriend for a coffee at a well known department store, Security Guard told him to get lost" we dont want your sort in here"..he was wearing a leather jacket and "cut-off", he came to tell me, so he, i and another friend went back to the department store( all dressed in leathers and c.o.) the Security Guard took one look at the 3 of us and took off! we went in, had our coffee, and left...point made!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 15:00, (This post was last modified: 24 August 2012, 15:00 by Hrusai.)
yeah right they'll be gobby to one guy, more than one they'll think twice!
spineless bastards
24 August 2012, 15:03,
(24 August 2012, 15:00)Hrusai Wrote: yeah right they'll be gobby to one guy, more than one they'll think twice!
spineless bastards
if i can make a "prospect" back down, a Security Guard is nothing!