Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Made Slingshot number 2 today and modded Number one.
25 August 2012, 03:08,
Made Slingshot number 2 today and modded Number one.
I posted a pic of a slingshot I made, in a thread on the forum somewhere, it was first time making one cut from solid wood, in this instance it was a cheese board, as that was all I had laying around.

This was the pic:

[Image: ciswovpFAJC3uLCCC2Gp1m5t6.jpg]

Well today I made another and modded the one in the pic above, in order to fit my hand better:

[Image: XrY3xMuuQT0d87Vf0lHQthWKn.jpg]

[Image: EbtmcBd2N6VbIXdRTl35tHgp.jpg]

What the camera is not picking up is the width at top is thinner than the bottom.

Here is the number two I made, I regret not taking more time drilling the hole, I just rushed it sometimes I never learn, but anyway is done now.

[Image: SKyQXGCcqdO7yx7xLWSYP32li.jpg]

[Image: gA5JJXkgG4hjgOuziyU1CAvT8.jpg]

[Image: Cnsvi5zq8ZQ7m7hgrfiVlFHn.jpg]

[Image: gGrd1LoucXG3fap5mRzUWiwxN.jpg]

And now back to sling shot number one, but modded and treated.

[Image: U996sBDpZxIIpGpNuxXQ61O8.jpg]

[Image: pjBEHhfmbrZtMO9JbKEFH97M.jpg]

[Image: Ot3YUw7cLSVFiTLFA23u3WlqG.jpg]

I am enjoying making these, another skill to learn and a useful weapon to have, when you make your own you gain the benefit of being able to make to measure, which is quite handy when it comes to sling shot.

I will be making a project which will interest some of you, it is a design by the sling shot master himself Mr JoergSprave, which he has allowed others to copy and was good enough to upload the plans, it shoots arrows and is quite deadly but very small, but bear with me I need to learn the scroll saw some more.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ

Messages In This Thread
Made Slingshot number 2 today and modded Number one. - by Nemesis - 25 August 2012, 03:08