Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"wartime Farm"
27 August 2012, 10:35,
"wartime Farm"
this may interest some of you, i know we will be watching! 6th September BBC2 8pm.: "in a new 8 part series, historian Ruth Goodman and archeologists Alex Langlands and Peter Ginn take on their biggest challenge yet, and run Manor Farm exactly as it would have been in WW2" http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginf...-farm.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 August 2012, 10:53,
RE: "wartime Farm"
Excellent, i enjoyed the previous couple of series. Some good info on making Quicklime amongst other things in the last one
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
27 August 2012, 10:55,
(27 August 2012, 10:53)IB1 Wrote: Excellent, i enjoyed the previous couple of series. Some good info on making Quicklime amongst other things in the last one

i enjoy anything these 3 people do, very interesting and informative, my favourite so far was "tales from the green valley".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 August 2012, 12:01,
in the same vein, 8pm TONIGHT Freeview channel 12 "Mastercrafts" with Monty Don.
27 August 2012, 12:18,
great news i love those programs too, any one remember wartime kitchen and garden that was in the same vain
27 August 2012, 13:35,
(27 August 2012, 12:01)bigpaul Wrote: in the same vein, 8pm TONIGHT Freeview channel 12 "Mastercrafts" with Monty Don.

I watched the Thatching one last week, another useful skill worth learning.
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
27 August 2012, 13:47,
(27 August 2012, 12:18)Tigs Wrote: great news i love those programs too, any one remember wartime kitchen and garden that was in the same vain

Oh yes! Ruth Mott and Harry Dodson rule!

Sailing away, not close to the wind.Heart