Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE REMEMBER TONY MARTIN??
2 September 2012, 19:38,
ANYONE REMEMBER TONY MARTIN??
cos here we go again!!: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ak-in.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 September 2012, 19:58,
RE: ANYONE REMEMBER TONY MARTIN??
I remember him. This doesn't sound like it will go beyond persecuting him. Four against two. Plod will fuck him over with red tape. Standing with arrest and FNA/Fingerprints.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 September 2012, 19:59, (This post was last modified: 2 September 2012, 20:00 by NorthernRaider.)
I just posted the same story further down the forum !! Sorry
Two rules if you live in a remote farm and get attacked by robbers
1 If you shoot them make sure they are dead and feed em to the pigs
2 Dont phone the police.

2 September 2012, 20:23, (This post was last modified: 2 September 2012, 20:24 by Bug_out_Bag.)
4. Return their vehicle to a suitably dodgy estate, go home and forget it!
oops ... that should have been 3 shouldn't it!!!
2 September 2012, 20:24,
the law has to get involed cause the twat got him self shot i hope they will see sense
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 September 2012, 20:51,
"There were 4 of them, I honestly thought that my life was in danger."
3 September 2012, 07:47,
its not long ago a guy chased down a raider and stabbed him to death !! he got off whats the betting these guys get charged and convicted because they used a shotgun?
3 September 2012, 08:54,
I used to drink in the same pub in Wisbech as Tony. Strange fellow, seemed nice enough though.
Funnily enough the night he shot old Fred he came into the Hare and Hounds in town, and got himself a room.

I can' see how shooting someone who has broken into your house can possibly be illegal? Personally I'd take the machete out to play. I'm fairly certain that the defence of my child and wife is enough to mitigate the fact that I'd de-limbed the cheeky feckers. Plus if they weren't there then they wouldn't get hurt would they?
3 September 2012, 09:03,
it says on the daily mail online, that this couple had been robbed " 3 or 4 times", very similar to Tony Martin(again).
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 September 2012, 09:07,
(3 September 2012, 09:03)bigpaul Wrote: it says on the daily mail online, that this couple had been robbed " 3 or 4 times", very similar to Tony Martin(again).

Tony's main problem was that he had booby trapped his house. He'd removed steps on the stairs etc. And he shot matey in the back then buggered off, and didn't phone the police.

Only problem now is that he gypsies in Wisbech (and most rural areas) now have their own shot guns (illegal of course)