Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Off Grid article on a SW British prepper
9 September 2012, 21:35,
Off Grid article on a SW British prepper
http://www.off-grid.net/2012/03/30/cost-...h-prepper/

9 September 2012, 21:42,
RE: Off Grid article on a SW British prepper
oooh £1200 on guns and ammo. I think My dads shotgun cost £900 alone. I suppose that number look,s big if you don't own guns.

I think the food quantities mentioned are semi laughable too. Burt fair play to him for teaching his kids how to hunt and clean/prepare animals etc.

Nice article, but I think i read it before. Maybe the daily mail lifted it from this site you posted and thats why Ive seen it before.
9 September 2012, 21:53,
That was posted on here only a few months ago and we commented on it then. £1200 wasn't much for a gun when we discussed it last never mind a full package.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 September 2012, 06:37,
my cz 550 .308 cost over £1000 on its own!!!!
10 September 2012, 08:28,
well, good luck to them but i think their taking a chance detailing their quantity of food in print online.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 September 2012, 12:55,
Didn't like the article
Emphasis suggests it's unreasonable to teach a girl to hunt and gut

"hoarding" two-month supply of food. This is not "hoarding" it's storing. Hoarding has negative connotations implying taking more than you need and leaving others without

".22 sniper rifle". Umm what makes a rifle a sniper rifle?
Doctor Prepper: What's the worst that could happen?
10 September 2012, 13:07,
a scope and bi-pod