Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US and UK naval force massing in Persian Gulf
16 September 2012, 12:07,
US and UK naval force massing in Persian Gulf
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...qus_thread
It Begins...
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8
16 September 2012, 12:39,
RE: US and UK naval force massing in Persian Gulf
This is very alarming and concerning, I will be filling up all my jerry cans today, I will constantly monitor Al Jazeera ( Eng) and wife has been sent out already to get extra food. My primary concern is if Israel attacks Iran every one of the worlds 1.5 billion muslims is going to want revenge.

16 September 2012, 13:18,
So what's new?
The brown sticky substance is stacking up nicely ready for the fan.

Israel is being prodded (never a good thing).
Japan and China are falling out big time. (Riots, Japanese property and businesses being burnt down)
Europe is still fixated on money and oblivious to the danger.(What a surprise)
The US is only thinking of the oil and the UK is down there holding the potty for the Americans like the faithful lap dog. (Nothing new there).
Our government are claiming we're climbing out of the recession nicely.

Yep, time to panic.

16 September 2012, 13:22,
Concerning indeed.

One of these days all of Irans bluster and the U.S sabre-rattling will develop into the battle we all want to see , but nobody wants to happen.

Not to mention the next faith war that will end in the apocalypse.

....ah well , better get the family prepared.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
16 September 2012, 13:36,
uk navy massing?? we only have about 22 ships left after the cuts and 34 are committed to missions!!! ( int that -12?? )
16 September 2012, 13:43, (This post was last modified: 16 September 2012, 13:53 by Paul.)
Time to start a thread reminding everyone of the basics of what to do after a large "Boom".

Add to this the Muslim world kicking off about an internet film

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...39666.html

Yep,
All going to pot nicely.

16 September 2012, 14:05,
was watching RT news at lunchtime, they were saying how the US only has 1 foreign policy and that is "Regime Change"! seems to be the Yanks answer to everything.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 September 2012, 21:14, (This post was last modified: 16 September 2012, 21:18 by Paul.)
Something tells me that they wouldn't dream of trying to take on China.
They only like little conflicts now and they're not very good at them either.
Their track record speaks for itself.
2001 Afghanistan (ongoing, round 1900 US personnel dead)
2003-11 Iraq (Still blowing itself up, round 4500 US personnel dead)
2011 Libya (Although they bugged out and left it to everyone else, 2 US journalists)
2011 Pakistan (Ongoing, The Drone wars)
2012 Iran, US military action? Nah, can't see it happening.

We however (and purely for humanitarian reasons) will probably be dragged into it if only to boost US cruise missile sales.

Oops, did I write China. Silly me. I meant Iran.
Or there again,
China is becoming the worlds biggest super power both militarily and financially and the US don't like very much. You never know.

16 September 2012, 21:59,
I don't think they can afford to hit Iran , unless its surgical strikes on their nuclear sites....which I am nearly certain Israel will accomplish first

- I think the show of force is designed to drag the Iranians around the negotiating table in an attempt to curb a first-strike on those sites from the Israelis.

However - the persians will do what they do best and jump right in with both feet to try and embarass any of the naval powers in the straits of hormuz.

Just for once , and I hope and pray that this happens - someone will blow one of those Iranian fuckers right out the water...I really do , for far too long these clowns have been pissing around knowing fine well that the U.S and its 'partners' do not want confrontation , but they've been steadily pushing the boundaries of what will be accepted.

Hit their speedboats first along with their coastal missiles and defences , then fly a few sorties against their air defences and splash anything that lifts. Cleanse those nuclear sites and watch the world burn.
Trying very hard not to be paranoid.....and it aint getting easier.
16 September 2012, 22:36,
There's something strange going on with the Russians one minute saying that they'll back Syria and sending spetznaz to defend their base at Tartarus, then all of a sudden leaving and taking the troops with them.
It's like they've learnt something that's set them off on the other foot and we've not heard off them since about Syria. Seems fishy to me but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...