Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rumours of war ( article by Ken)
17 September 2012, 14:25,
Rumours of war ( article by Ken)
http://modernsurvivalblog.com/current-ev...rs-of-war/

17 September 2012, 14:36,
RE: Rumours of war ( article by Ken)
good article things are not looking good feels like WW3 coming .
17 September 2012, 15:22,
All very true
Failure is NOT an option
17 September 2012, 15:57, (This post was last modified: 17 September 2012, 16:04 by NorthernRaider.)
Hmm better start rereading my notes on asymetric warfare methinks.
I'm not worried about muslims and jews and yanks blowing the crap out of each other in the gulf, they can get on with it, but I am worried about muslims and jews blowing the crap out of each other over here.

17 September 2012, 16:29,
(17 September 2012, 15:57)NorthernRaider Wrote: Hmm better start rereading my notes on asymetric warfare methinks.
I'm not worried about muslims and jews and yanks blowing the crap out of each other in the gulf, they can get on with it, but I am worried about muslims and jews blowing the crap out of each other over here.

as long as the Moslems and the Jews blow the crap out of each other in the cities???Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 September 2012, 18:43,
Looks like the Euro crisis won't matter soon.
Time to fuel up, stock up, and talk to the SWMBO.

17 September 2012, 18:45,
(17 September 2012, 18:43)Paul Wrote: Looks like the Euro crisis won't matter soon.
Time to fuel up, stock up, and talk to the SWMBO.

done, done & done!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 September 2012, 22:38,
all anyone needs to do to make sense of whats happening NOW is a look back in history 1930 s the build up to war we are NOW looking at the same set of events as i type this. check out (patasium iodide) get some ready right now ....you a going to need these very very soon .... i am so glad to cheer you all up! but hey! thats what preppers do