Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel running out of patience
18 September 2012, 08:11,
Israel running out of patience
I was watching this video in the Telegraph regarding Israel / Iran.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...-Iran.html

Netanyahu is quit right.
All the world is saying "WAIT" but for what, for how long?

Surely it makes sense NOT to let a volatile nation make nukes or am I just being completely stupid?

Israel is only 8000 sq miles. Japan's reactor leak contaminated 6000 sq miles unintentionally and spread air and waterborne radioactive material round the world YET the Western world is happy to wait.
Perhaps a mushroom cloud over Israel looks a bit better to the NWO <o> than losing oil.

This is typical western diplomacy.
Wait until it's too late and then sit shrugging their collective shoulders blaming everyone else when a situation turns to rat s###.

18 September 2012, 08:37,
RE: Israel running out of patience
Like i said yesterday (A) Its not our war and (B) Israel is every bit as evil and degenerate as Iran let em wipe each other out, neither country is worth one British or American life.

I can remember perfectly well Israeli terrorists ( Irgun, Stern Gang etc) murdering British soldiers, so as far as i am concerned the world would be better off without Iran or Israel

18 September 2012, 10:04,
(18 September 2012, 08:37)NorthernRaider Wrote: Like i said yesterday (A) Its not our war and (B) Israel is every bit as evil and degenerate as Iran let em wipe each other out, neither country is worth one British or American life.

I can remember perfectly well Israeli terrorists ( Irgun, Stern Gang etc) murdering British soldiers, so as far as i am concerned the world would be better off without Iran or Israel

Iran is a closed book to many in the West, the news reports we receive tend to be distorted and incomplete.

The reality is that life there on a day to day basis is civilized, cultured, well ordered, and relatively free from oppression.

Take the Iranian viewpoint: their neighbout is a nuclear power supported by the USA. Other neighboring countries have been invaded by USA or are in the the USA's pocket. Is it surprising that they want Nuclear? Of course it isn't.

Should Iran be developing Nuclear? I think not. But then again it should not have beel given to the Israelis , nor should the USA have interfered directly in the region. What's done cannot be undone. Iran's desire for nuclear is understandable. Of course Israel does not like the thought of having dominance one little bit.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

18 September 2012, 10:47,
I look at it this way in the last 100 years how many countries has Iran attacked and how many of the yanks / israelis attacked?

18 September 2012, 11:30, (This post was last modified: 18 September 2012, 11:32 by Lightspeed.)
(18 September 2012, 10:47)NorthernRaider Wrote: I look at it this way in the last 100 years how many countries has Iran attacked and how many of the yanks / israelis attacked?

Exactly
Of course Israel does not like the thought of having dominance one little bit.
[/quote]

Should have read.....Of course Israel does not like the thought of NOT having dominance one little bit.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

18 September 2012, 12:14,
(18 September 2012, 08:37)NorthernRaider Wrote: Like i said yesterday (A) Its not our war and (B) Israel is every bit as evil and degenerate as Iran let em wipe each other out, neither country is worth one British or American life.

Couldn't agree more, it's not our war.
Just like Libya, Afghanistan, and Iraq wasn't our war.
But there we were, dragged in by the yanks.

NR I remember those losses too. I was brought with my father talking about Operation Shark in 1945. His tales were "interesting".
Of course at that time the US didn't like us much either.
Besides we still owed them money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was before we started making little mushrooms of our own.
Funnily enough the US then decided to be nice to us. I wonder why?

Anything that happens is going to be bad.
It's also why I'm a bit worried about it dragging on and on.
More time allows more hatred to build, more screaming about the infidel's.
A massive outburst of retaliation against us is always a possibility.
Round 5% (ish) of our population is Muslim.
Dunno about you, but I haven't got enough resources to cope with a tiny fraction of that if it kicks off in the UK.

18 September 2012, 12:39,
Paul if it really kicks off big tyle in the UK I'm hoping the mutual hatred between the far right EDL, BNP, C18 community and the Islamic community will see them sort each other out leaving a reduced threat for us to deal with if they start hitting on us.

18 September 2012, 14:04,
(18 September 2012, 12:39)NorthernRaider Wrote: Paul if it really kicks off big tyle in the UK I'm hoping the mutual hatred between the far right EDL, BNP, C18 community and the Islamic community will see them sort each other out leaving a reduced threat for us to deal with if they start hitting on us.

Nice to think that is what would happen yet there are a lot of EU migrants round me of indeterminate faith.

Personally I plan for the worse and hope for the best.
Barbed wire stringing later today!
Bear pits tomorrow and I must remember to sharpen up the ferrets teeth again.

18 September 2012, 14:11,
(18 September 2012, 14:04)Paul Wrote:
(18 September 2012, 12:39)NorthernRaider Wrote: Paul if it really kicks off big tyle in the UK I'm hoping the mutual hatred between the far right EDL, BNP, C18 community and the Islamic community will see them sort each other out leaving a reduced threat for us to deal with if they start hitting on us.

Nice to think that is what would happen yet there are a lot of EU migrants round me of indeterminate faith.

Personally I plan for the worse and hope for the best.
Barbed wire stringing later today!
Bear pits tomorrow and I must remember to sharpen up the ferrets teeth again.
Luckily i live in an area with no "ethnics", we've got 1 black single father( keeps his head down and dosent bother anyone), a couple of Polish and thats about it....oh, plenty of London "white flight" too, i believe there is a Vietnamese population in a nearby larger town(10 miles away) they have been here since the 60s but dont really see them, i think the nearest Moslem population is 25-30 miles away.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 September 2012, 15:45,
I dont think any other group apart from the Islamists is likely to cause trouble in such an event cept perhaps a few of the Irish or Scots nationalists and they will only be wanting to protect their communities the same way we are.