Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwest Campout Thingy
20 September 2012, 08:54,
Southwest Campout Thingy
So, any southern members fancy a campout? basically just gauging interest and suchlike, also if anyone knows of any good places to go that would be great Big Grin

im think a bunch of tinnies, some tents, maybe hunt some rabbits for dinner, chat about prepping, but mostly just to meet eachother and see whose about Big Grin

no date set yet, no location, all we know is we're thinking of somewhere in dorset, blandford or thereabouts is good Smile

so if your interested or know of some good places, post away!

(open campfires are a must, pyrotechnics would be nice too Smile )
20 September 2012, 08:56,
RE: Southwest Campout Thingy
(20 September 2012, 08:54)Hrusai Wrote: So, any southern members fancy a campout? basically just gauging interest and suchlike, also if anyone knows of any good places to go that would be great Big Grin

im think a bunch of tinnies, some tents, maybe hunt some rabbits for dinner, chat about prepping, but mostly just to meet eachother and see whose about Big Grin

no date set yet, no location, all we know is we're thinking of somewhere in dorset, blandford or thereabouts is good Smile

so if your interested or know of some good places, post away!

(open campfires are a must, pyrotechnics would be nice too Smile )

Aye, I'm in!
20 September 2012, 09:12,
Monkey World near the Bov tank museum, you lot would disappear among the simians Smile

20 September 2012, 09:13,
(20 September 2012, 09:12)NorthernRaider Wrote: Monkey World near the Bov tank museum, you lot would disappear among the simians Smile

hell no! last time i went there a clown shouted at me till i cried...i was 3! and all i did was throw grass at him xD
20 September 2012, 09:43,
Ere ang on a mo how would you southern wusses manage to identify each other if you went to Monkey world, both apes and preppers like to throw handfulls of shit at each other, no one could tell you apart ( cept of your from the south east with your medalion, groomed hair and gay pride badge Smile Smile Smile

20 September 2012, 09:47,
(20 September 2012, 09:43)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ere ang on a mo how would you southern wusses manage to identify each other if you went to Monkey world, both apes and preppers like to throw handfulls of shit at each other, no one could tell you apart ( cept of your from the south east with your medalion, groomed hair and gay pride badge Smile Smile Smile

Strategically coloured butt-plugs
20 September 2012, 10:00,
(20 September 2012, 09:43)NorthernRaider Wrote: Ere ang on a mo how would you southern wusses manage to identify each other if you went to Monkey world, both apes and preppers like to throw handfulls of shit at each other, no one could tell you apart ( cept of your from the south east with your medalion, groomed hair and gay pride badge Smile Smile Smile

groomed hair!! i have lost most of mine and i dont bat 4 that team. i am up 4 a meet up though.Smile
20 September 2012, 10:21, (This post was last modified: 20 September 2012, 10:21 by Hrusai.)
groomed hair?? you havent seem my feral bush then....hmm maybe i should rephrase that, my furry signpost!...im just going to give up now xD
(20 September 2012, 10:00)Auto Wrote: groomed hair!! i have lost most of mine and i dont bat 4 that team. i am up 4 a meet up though.Smile

good to have you onboard buddy, any ideas on good places to camp?
20 September 2012, 19:15,
I'm game if it gets off the ground. Cant help with suggestions about where as I dont really know the area that well.

Somewhere that allows fires of lets you use a fire pit would be good but there isn't too many of them around these days, not near me anyway.
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected
20 September 2012, 19:48,
I'm interested too. How about Dartmoor? Call it a wild camp and we don't need any permission.