Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Nat Geo is humiliating us in their trailers
22 September 2012, 10:29,
How Nat Geo is humiliating us in their trailers
This is one of the adverts Nat Geo are using to make us look like kooks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...WJi0oohn9Q

22 September 2012, 10:41,
RE: How Nat Geo is humiliating us in their trailers
lol i found it quite funny
22 September 2012, 11:55,
Nat Geo seems to be on an aggressive mission to make themselves less formal and serious and more "low brow".
It's a shame, because they seem to be ignoring their primary demographic
22 September 2012, 13:07,
who cares what "Journo's & Film Makers" think of us anyway? they can all go to hell as far as i am concerned!!Angry
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
22 September 2012, 13:45,
Strange I don't feel humilated. I feel just like normal.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 September 2012, 15:45,
A good laugh is what I call it.

22 September 2012, 19:22,
I laughed too, don't worry Tibbs. The part that got me is where they say Doomsday Preppers, quite quickly towards the end, it really sounds like they're saying "Stupid Preppers".

I don't get why they would take the pee out of one of their own programs? They seem to really be distancing themselves from intelligence and pushing for the Big Brother, JackAss, National Humiliation route. It would suggest to me that the desire for ratings has greatly overwhelmed the mission statement for NatGeo.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
22 September 2012, 19:45,
I have not seen the series but like all things tv etc they will have spun amd spun whatever they beleive will get them viewers. Bottom line editing is what it is all about and each of these "preppers" will have signed a contract accepting that.
Stupid, comical and pyscho it will all be down to the editing.
Bottom line i hope is people will see that and maybe realise there is a serious side. If not i guess we carry on as we are, staying low, ridiculed by some but come SHTF day we can " if they can find us" say told you so
Leon__xx

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."
22 September 2012, 22:36,
(22 September 2012, 13:07)bigpaul Wrote: who cares what "Journo's & Film Makers" think of us anyway? they can all go to hell as far as i am concerned!!Angry

come the event, they will all be going to hell Big Grin...and we wont, har har har har