Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
25% of Brits keep " tools" for home security
23 September 2012, 09:26,
25% of Brits keep " tools" for home security
If you are found in my house at night you will be found here in the morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...case-.html

23 September 2012, 09:31,
RE: 25% of Brits keep " tools" for home security
(23 September 2012, 09:26)NorthernRaider Wrote: If you are found in my house at night you will be found here in the morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...case-.html

if you are found in my house at night you will be found in the pigs in the morning Angel
23 September 2012, 09:42,
if you come into my house you'll be threatened with a cross bow and then tied up with paracord until the police arrive, if a confrontation goes badly and you try to run, well im going to be doing some late night "gardening" Smile
23 September 2012, 10:05,
when i lived in a city everyone had some kind of "tool" in case of burglary...not that we had much to steal...friend of mine had a set on Numchucks under the bed!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 September 2012, 10:25,
Big Paul always has his hands on his tool, or should that be has his tool to hand !!! what the heck Smile

23 September 2012, 10:31,
(23 September 2012, 10:25)NorthernRaider Wrote: Big Paul always has his hands on his tool, or should that be has his tool to hand !!! what the heck Smile

well if he beats a burglar with that tool they sure as hell wont be coming back xD
23 September 2012, 10:37,
i used to beat up an ex's son with my belly and force him into a corner!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 September 2012, 11:40,
The way I see it is if someones in your house who really cares what happens to them? Burglars should be covered in tar and feathers then tied up outside on the street they were burgling for the locals to throw stuff at them.
23 September 2012, 11:42,
(23 September 2012, 11:40)Metroyeti Wrote: The way I see it is if someones in your house who really cares what happens to them? Burglars should be covered in tar and feathers then tied up outside on the street they were burgling for the locals to throw stuff at them.

The Police care about them thats who, the cops are more interested in protecting criminals Yuman Rights than they are in protecting the public.

23 September 2012, 12:02,
Two thoughts calm me at night.
Ones the dog, the other is the phrase "I thought my wife's life was in danger officer"