Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEWS
23 September 2012, 14:59,
NEWS
OH was remarking only this morning that since i started watching Aljazeera & RT news how a lot of the unrest in the world dosent seem to be reported on BBC or ITV news...we see stuff about Syria but there is far more going on around the world which dosent get reported by the British media.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 September 2012, 15:08,
RE: NEWS
I watch al jazeera here in cyprus and get the arab version not the "west" version. You see a very different slant on the news and not a western doctored version! Quite enlightening for sure
Leon__xx

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."
23 September 2012, 15:12,
(23 September 2012, 15:08)Leon__xx Wrote: I watch al jazeera here in cyprus and get the arab version not the "west" version. You see a very different slant on the news and not a western doctored version! Quite enlightening for sure

OK so i'm watching the western version..i cant speak arabic...only english..so i watch the english language version....there is still a lot on there that is not included in the English tv channels....which is the point i was trying to make.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
23 September 2012, 15:16,
Hey mate absolutely. I was only trying to show that the news we see in the uk is generally edited to western ideals etc and that in reality there actually 2 sides and opinions to all stories and not just the one our governments want us to see
Leon__xx

"The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least."
23 September 2012, 15:20,
(23 September 2012, 15:16)Leon__xx Wrote: Hey mate absolutely. I was only trying to show that the news we see in the uk is generally edited to western ideals etc and that in reality there actually 2 sides and opinions to all stories and not just the one our governments want us to see

yes i know that, i was just trying to point out that our national news channels dont report some of this stuff AT ALL never mind putting a slant on it.
23 September 2012, 16:16,
I end up submitting media bias complaints to the bbc a couple
Of times a month because of stuff like this.
23 September 2012, 16:21,
I dont watch the BBC for news any more only generally as for confirmation of news reports from a more professional broadcaster, the BBC is the Bolshevik Broadcasting Company its so bloody left wing, diverse, politically correct, multi cultural and totally bollocks.

23 September 2012, 18:45,
rt.com/news , al jazeera, NYtimes, Der Speigel, Irish Times, and the Hindu.

Not that two reports are ever the same.

23 September 2012, 20:04,
...the whole media and i do mean ALL media is owned by the FEW to CONTROL how we think and to think what they want us to belive , the best way to to keep prisoners is that the prisoners don,t know they are in a prison...a great way to set and keep their agenda. watch the alternative news youtube it will open your eyes and wake you up maybe
25 September 2012, 18:40,
(23 September 2012, 15:08)Leon__xx Wrote: I watch al jazeera here in cyprus and get the arab version not the "west" version. You see a very different slant on the news and not a western doctored version! Quite enlightening for sure

Don't feel too enlightened, it may be a very different slant but it will be equally biased