Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The nations welfare and pension plans corrupted
26 September 2012, 10:09,
The nations welfare and pension plans corrupted
Appartently the idiots in the Liberals now believe that those who work hard and pay the most in taxes and NI into the welfare system should get nothing out of it, and those who have contributed little or nothing should get the most out of it!"!!!

The welfare system was set up in 1948 to allow WORKERS to pay Income Tax and NI into a pension and welfare system ensuring they would recirve a pension, bus passes, help etc when they get old.

Now apparently the lefties want those who paid the most into the system to be denied access to their own money, and the folks who paid in least get the money instead.

That is fraud, theft and immoral, If you did not pay in you should not get anything out, AND you should not ever get a penny more out than you paid in.

26 September 2012, 18:30,
RE: The nations welfare and pension plans corrupted
Way I see it my wife and I never be old enough for a state pension anyway.
Both of us aren't betting on anything from the state in the near or indeed any future.
It's sort of like prepping begun for us in 2010 and will never end.
Question is what happens after we run out of resources?

Currently we are of two minds.
Declare ourselves bankrupt, break a few minor laws and get a criminal record, and then sponge off the state for ever more.
Or rob a bank.

The only way round this has got to be the collapse of the system that is killing the UK.

Then, just perhaps, someone sensible will rebuild our society without the complications or corruptions of civil servants and politicians.

26 September 2012, 19:03,
(26 September 2012, 10:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: Appartently the idiots in the Liberals now believe that those who work hard and pay the most in taxes and NI into the welfare system should get nothing out of it, and those who have contributed little or nothing should get the most out of it!"!!!

The welfare system was set up in 1948 to allow WORKERS to pay Income Tax and NI into a pension and welfare system ensuring they would recirve a pension, bus passes, help etc when they get old.

Now apparently the lefties want those who paid the most into the system to be denied access to their own money, and the folks who paid in least get the money instead.

That is fraud, theft and immoral, If you did not pay in you should not get anything out, AND you should not ever get a penny more out than you paid in.

there is a gap in my NI contributions from about ten years ago last year i had a few extra quid and i phoned up HMRC to pay the 2 year gap in my contributions i was told i couldnt because thre records only go back 5 years make of that what you will !!!!!
26 September 2012, 20:35,
all this because of BANKERS its more controlled than just that afterall we are all PLEBS (all polys wanner do a few years WORK in the REAL WORLD before they they are allowed to hold office ) they would,nt last 5 minits with me, when will we all realize we really are the slaves to a currupt reallity of a few, don,t see any banksters doing any jail what happened to libour go awfull quiet ......i wonder why....derrr
2 October 2012, 14:53,
(26 September 2012, 10:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: That is fraud, theft and immoral, If you did not pay in you should not get anything out, AND you should not ever get a penny more out than you paid in.

Hope you're still lurking NR

Well written mate.

Those of us who have contributed for the whole of our working lives are being swindled and defrauded by the System.

We obedienly paid in on the premise that we would be similarly looked after as thos benefiting from the contributions we made.

An now some fuckwit little weasles are wriggling their way out of the moral contract that existed between us and our Government by changing the small print such that our generation will have to retire later ( ie more of us will die off before we can claim), and now they have the audacity to propose that our eventual payout will be inversely proportional to what was contributed????

In stead of penalising true WORKERS, they might do better to simply cut off all payments to the feckless scroungers and benefit cheats.

The rule should be simple: A person can take out of the system as much as they've put in. That's how banks used to work. Once they've exhausted their contributions, the message is very simple:-

"you're on your own now sunshine.....here's a simple brchure to tell you what to do next.....

Its very simple, you have three choices to make

1. You can work, and live off your earnings
2. You can scrounge off friends or family,
3. You can bugger off and die....... and don't expect us the long suffering UK working population to dig a hole to bury you in either!"

But of course nothing's going to change. The reason the whole corrupt System continues is because politicians are too shit scared of losing their seats (and nice incomes) by making any attempt to repeal it. its not their money that they are squandering, its ours and we are just too bloody complacent to do a damned ting about it.

Do I sound just a little bit pissed off? You bet I am.....

72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

2 October 2012, 20:46,
(2 October 2012, 14:53)Lightspeed Wrote:
(26 September 2012, 10:09)NorthernRaider Wrote: That is fraud, theft and immoral, If you did not pay in you should not get anything out, AND you should not ever get a penny more out than you paid in.

Hope you're still lurking NR

Well written mate.

Those of us who have contributed for the whole of our working lives are being swindled and defrauded by the System.

We obedienly paid in on the premise that we would be similarly looked after as thos benefiting from the contributions we made.

An now some fuckwit little weasles are wriggling their way out of the moral contract that existed between us and our Government by changing the small print such that our generation will have to retire later ( ie more of us will die off before we can claim), and now they have the audacity to propose that our eventual payout will be inversely proportional to what was contributed????

In stead of penalising true WORKERS, they might do better to simply cut off all payments to the feckless scroungers and benefit cheats.

The rule should be simple: A person can take out of the system as much as they've put in. That's how banks used to work. Once they've exhausted their contributions, the message is very simple:-

"you're on your own now sunshine.....here's a simple brchure to tell you what to do next.....

Its very simple, you have three choices to make

1. You can work, and live off your earnings
2. You can scrounge off friends or family,
3. You can bugger off and die....... and don't expect us the long suffering UK working population to dig a hole to bury you in either!"

But of course nothing's going to change. The reason the whole corrupt System continues is because politicians are too shit scared of losing their seats (and nice incomes) by making any attempt to repeal it. its not their money that they are squandering, its ours and we are just too bloody complacent to do a damned ting about it.

Do I sound just a little bit pissed off? You bet I am.....

Well said LS, I couldn't have put it better myself.
Respect existence or expect resistance!
2 October 2012, 21:14,
this is simple, WE ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN not the polys lab,con, libs complete waste of our time WE NEED SOMETHING ELSE like some plain talking HONEST bunch, as i look back over the last few decades NOTHING has changed that much ..... the few get richer and the masses get poorer