Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English population to rise 4.5 million in a DECADE!!
29 September 2012, 09:00,
English population to rise 4.5 million in a DECADE!!
what have i always said? the human race will BREED itself out of existence! someone please tell TPTB England is full!!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...aster.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 September 2012, 09:19,
RE: English population to rise 4.5 million in a DECADE!!
Funny I thought it was way past the 70 million mark already.

It seems I'm not alone there.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busine...95428.html

Now I don't know if the Independent is pro or anti government of any such nonsense but I'm pretty sure they're close (ish) to the real figure.

We all know that the true situation in the UK is denied by TPTB i.e.
Money, employment, NHS, gun crime, immigration, etc. and this semi-rosy glow about the UK portrayed in the press is just so much B.S.
Problem is what to do about it.
They'll be the usual cry's of stop immigration and deport illegals but nothing will happen. It never does.
Sort of depressing isn't it?

29 September 2012, 09:27,
(29 September 2012, 09:19)Paul Wrote: Funny I thought it was way past the 70 million mark already.

It seems I'm not alone there.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busine...95428.html

Now I don't know if the Independent is pro or anti government of any such nonsense but I'm pretty sure they're close (ish) to the real figure.

We all know that the true situation in the UK is denied by TPTB i.e.
Money, employment, NHS, gun crime, immigration, etc. and this semi-rosy glow about the UK portrayed in the press is just so much B.S.
Problem is what to do about it.
They'll be the usual cry's of stop immigration and deport illegals but nothing will happen. It never does.
Sort of depressing isn't it?
you can say that again! and in the mean time they will go on concreting over the countryside and wonder why they cant feed everyone!! prats!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
29 September 2012, 11:02,
"English" population. Yeah, I don't know what factor they use to consider someone English, but it likely isn't the same as mine.
29 September 2012, 11:11,
(29 September 2012, 11:02)Carnebwen Wrote: "English" population. Yeah, I don't know what factor they use to consider someone English, but it likely isn't the same as mine.

yes, same here, anyone can come here and say their "British"..dosent mean anything..but to be ENGLISH (or Welsh, Scottish or Irish) you have to be born and bred here with your lineage going back centuries...at least thats my opinion!Big Grin
29 September 2012, 11:25,
Not bothered about the imigrants being deported,but im more than happy if they deport me to norway or finland.
29 September 2012, 11:31,
well with figures like that its a collapse is simply inevitable, nature rights the balanced automatically, its only a matter of time before it rights us Tongue

be it pandemic, global catasrophe, simple human nature getting the best of us, or whatever else may happen, end of the day we're prepping to be ready because we know all this, so hopefully we can get through it Tongue
29 September 2012, 14:48,
(29 September 2012, 11:31)Hrusai Wrote: well with figures like that its a collapse is simply inevitable, nature rights the balanced automatically, its only a matter of time before it rights us Tongue

be it pandemic, global catasrophe, simple human nature getting the best of us, or whatever else may happen, end of the day we're prepping to be ready because we know all this, so hopefully we can get through it Tongue

its not just the natural,its the human resourses too, with all these extra mouths to feed will the food chain survive? what about housing? water supply? sewage ? electricity & gas? transport? fuel? clothing? medicines? and about a million other things! the resourses of this planet-let alone this little island-will only stretch so far-like a rubber band so far and no further, what happens then? riots? war? death and destruction on a huge scale? sh1t i'd better start a new prepping list NOW!
29 September 2012, 15:03,
hell just the whole tarmacing everywhere has an obvious impact on groundwater runoff and increases flooding, as has been demonstrated repeatedly in england Tongue

i cant wait for a new natural equilibrium, we can do all our fancy science and stuff and still live in harmony with our planet Tongue
29 September 2012, 17:11,
You can concrete and build on everything and plants still grow on it. Amazing how quickly nature takes over. Would be a good experiment if you could empty a city and see how much wildlife would grow in five years.