Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GOOD MORNING FROM SOUTH DURHAM !
2 October 2012, 08:46,
GOOD MORNING FROM SOUTH DURHAM !
HELLO TO ALL OF YOU ON THIS EXELLENT FORUM.! BEEN IN THE SHADOWS AS MOST DO TILL NOW ........ BEEN PREPPING FOR JUST UNDER A YEAR NOW, IVE GOT 2 YOUNG BOYS AND DOING IT FOR A NUMBER OF REASONS........ I DO NOT TRUST THIS CORRUPT GOVERNMENT BEING ONE OF THEM !! PERSONALLY THINK ECONOMIC COLLAPSE ON THE CARDS SOON.......ANY WAY....THINK PREPPING IS A MUST THESE DAYS. CHEERS
2 October 2012, 08:47,
RE: GOOD MORNING FROM SOUTH DURHAM !
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 October 2012, 09:09,
Welcome from newcastle, guess you trust the goverment even less than most, well I always feel were forgoton about with us being up north
2 October 2012, 09:14,
Good morning R.W.... you will find it three up, on the left. Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
2 October 2012, 09:20,
I THINK ALOT OF STUFF......READ ALOT OF STUFF AND WATCH SOME STUFF ON SKY CHANNELS THAT ARENT "CENSORED" AT THE MOMENT THEN DRIVE THE WIFE CRAZY TALKING ABOUT THEM !!!!! USUALLY AFTER A FEW BEERS ..........I USUALLY SCARE HER OFF FACEBOOK...... LOL........IM SURE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE ???!!!!! ONLY 20 MILES OR SO FROM YOU TOO METROYETI......THE NORTH IS THE PLACE TO BE IMHO !
2 October 2012, 09:23,
Any particular reason for the caps?
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
2 October 2012, 09:23,
good morning and welcome, from rural Devon.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
2 October 2012, 09:27,
NO REASON FOR THE CAPS.......im abit heavy handed Brixham Badger.......lol
2 October 2012, 09:28, (This post was last modified: 2 October 2012, 09:38 by BrixhamBadger.)
Fair enough.... just wondering is all. Wink
Oh....by the way, if you think you need to use caps to get noticed, by all means carry on... lmao. Smile
2 October 2012, 09:57,
Hi from Greater Manchester Smile