Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
2 October 2012, 13:41,
RE: CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
Great post BB

I think you are right and even if you are wrong we need to prep for this eventuality.

Limit who knows about your preps even to close friends and family. My wife is on board with our prepping and even she doesn't know everything I have stored away.

Have multiple caches of food dotted all over. Keep some at work, some down at thee allotment, some at your parents place, some buried in the garden maybe even some cached out in the wild.

I tend to make bulk purchases from supermarkets in cash so when I see mushy peas at 4p a tin and decide to 200 tins for £8 I go in separately and pay cash.

Are they going to take things you are growing in your garden?

If so, don't make your garden look like a vegetable garden with everything set out in neat little rows. Grow everything together in a big mess. The garden will look a bit of a mess but it will be less attractive to would be looters including TPTB. This is also a good permaculture principle and you will find you get less pests this way.

Chickens, will they take those or the eggs?

Pigeons might be a good meat provider and you could let them fly off should the stazi come knocking.

It may not be TPTB that come knocking. Neighbour may be your biggest problem so keep some stock in to give to them. Steven Harris from before the storm hits recommends keeping a sack of corn to hand out to people who come begging. He says "it is easier to feed you neighbours than shoot them"Big Grin

I recommend you go to his site and download his family preparedness lecture, it is very thought provoking and turns a lot of ideas we take as read on there head. You have to provide an email address but I just used a free email account.

If you can't strip it down and re build it, you don't own it

Messages In This Thread
RE: CONFISCATION of your survival food coming. - by PrepperJohn - 2 October 2012, 13:41