Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
3 October 2012, 08:20,
RE: CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
Hi guys, I just don't see that the British Government is well co ordinated or has man power enough to either come and take your preps or be on top of which preppers on which websites really do have preps! Do you really think they are organised enough for that? Mostly they cannot agree amongst themselves what to do and couldn't manage a piss up in a brewery!

If they did, at a time of crisis, do you really think their agents, the people at the sharp end:
the police, army, traffic wardens etc would be working? IMHO Most people in these sort of uniformed roles will be at home looking after their own. I really don't think they will be putting the state ahead of their own families.

I think the original email is a load of cobblers, no offence to the original poster, it's designed to play on your fears!

The time to be afraid is when we are WROL and the 'nice people down the road' are trying to bash down your door!

Hide your preps! Simples! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: CONFISCATION of your survival food coming. - by Bug_out_Bag - 3 October 2012, 08:20