Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
5 October 2012, 02:21,
RE: CONFISCATION of your survival food coming.
i'm not really a prepper in the material sence, more physical. i have two kits. one that i'm working on witch is a 65ltr pro action. this when complete will be my grab bag should tshtf. my other kit is my practical survival kit that i use for practising my skills. it consists of a usa army issue mini machete which i have changed the bevel of the blade so its more sharp. two mess tins and a folding fuel stand. a tinder bad. my beloved buck knife. two water bottle's 1 plastic and one metal for putting in the fire to boil. some rope. my possibles pouch. hammock and basha. and thats it. i like to keep it basic and learn to combined it with nature. now regarding the government and food prepping. when i start my stores there going to be in an under ground room out in the woods some where. not meaning to boast(well a little maybeSmile) i once dug out the foundations for the extention of a house by hand, in February. it had to be 6ft deep by 3ft wide and about 3m by 8m out along and back. i dug and barrowed it into two large skips in two and a half days. with this in mind little and often i plan to have a prepper's "bug out den" dug, supported and insulated with log burner by the end of next year. and when it is filled it will be my savings and my retreat. for anyone seriously worried about this possibility becoming a reality i would advise they did the same.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: CONFISCATION of your survival food coming. - by Wildman - 5 October 2012, 02:21