Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hi every one wildman here, hows tric's?
2 October 2012, 21:07,
hi every one wildman here, hows tric's?
hello everyone, wildman here from the south east wishing all good health and success in their life's. i've been into survival on and off since i was 14-15. now in my late 20's i found my self watching bear grylls and wishing i could get back into it, it didnt take long lol. i've found a small but very well hidden patch of woods actually on the beach were i practice my skills. i've never seen a sole down there so fire's, knifes, camping ect has never been a problem. and as there's the sea seconds away food is plenty. [/font]weather lypits from the rocks or mussels, wild sea bass, plus wild growing food is plentiful in the year to. so there's my land lol i say my land coz its so wild(if not small) that i dont think anyone care's let alone go's there. oh and its full of springs so water is good (boiled). i was in the marine cadets when i was younger and the drive never left me, neither did my sgt's voice beasting me in my head lol i believe that the skills we've all learned and still are learning are necersary as a way of life not just a hobby. in world war 1-2 so many dads died and so many lessons died with them. you trie telling a youth of today that milk comes from a cow. or that eggs come from a chicken. let alone to have the mentality to "get ya hands dirty" or keep the survival food down (in a real situation) i see it as an illness and he government put more and more in their way to keep their hold on it all. anyway there's my motives and reasons, some of them any way. wildman.
2 October 2012, 21:10,
RE: hi every one wildman here, hows tric's?
hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
2 October 2012, 21:31,
Hi from glasgowBig Grin
2 October 2012, 22:04,
Welcome, enjoy!

2 October 2012, 22:17,
Welcome. Sounds like you have more than the basics sorted already.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
2 October 2012, 22:36, (This post was last modified: 2 October 2012, 22:38 by Wildman.)
(2 October 2012, 21:10)Barneyboy Wrote: hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
thank you barneyboy, for your welcome.i hope to see you about on the siteSmile

(2 October 2012, 22:36)Wildman Wrote:
(2 October 2012, 21:10)Barneyboy Wrote: hello and welcome from norfolkSmile
thank you barneyboy, for your welcome.i hope to see you about on the siteSmile
sorry i mean nr lol senn alot of your post's already before i joined. very informative.

2 October 2012, 22:42,
Hello and welcome !!!
2 October 2012, 22:45, (This post was last modified: 2 October 2012, 22:53 by Wildman.)
(2 October 2012, 22:42)Aelf Wrote: Hello and welcome !!!
thank you aelf for your welcome and i look forwards to seeing you around the site.

(2 October 2012, 22:04)Paul Wrote: Welcome, enjoy!

thank you paul for your welcome, i've read a few of your post's regarding home security and find them very informative if not blunt and to the point which is needed in these topics. i posted a few ideas to. thank you again and i hope to join u in discussion soon.
(2 October 2012, 21:31)David075 Wrote: Hi from glasgowBig Grin

hello david, i thank you for your welcome and may i just say NICE BEAST!!! i've always wanted an expedition vehicle, converted man lorry or something. i look forwards to seeing u around the many topics on this site. b cool man.
2 October 2012, 22:54,
Hi, Welcome, The guys (and gals) on here are a really great bunch. I have gained so much knowledge from the group and I know you will do the same. I often think I have it all sussed and then someone posts something that makes me rethink things over again, mentally exhausting sometimes lol
Smile
2 October 2012, 23:25,
(2 October 2012, 22:54)Prepaday Wrote: Hi, Welcome, The guys (and gals) on here are a really great bunch. I have gained so much knowledge from the group and I know you will do the same. I often think I have it all sussed and then someone posts something that makes me rethink things over again, mentally exhausting sometimes lol
Smile

hi prepady, love the name by the way!! thank you for your welcome. thats very true what you said. there's always more to learn plus when you combined bushcraft, primitive survival and urban survival it makes endless possibility's. cheers fela