Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hi every one wildman here, hows tric's?
3 October 2012, 01:28, (This post was last modified: 3 October 2012, 02:12 by Wildman.)
RE: hi every one wildman here, hows tric's?
(3 October 2012, 00:34)Hrusai Wrote:
(3 October 2012, 00:33)Wildman Wrote:
(3 October 2012, 00:27)Hrusai Wrote: welcome from dorset Big Grin

enjoy your stay here Big Grin

yay prepping (yues im drunk)

hi Hrusai, thank you for your welcome. liking the avatar by the way. i hope to see you around the site and join u in discussion where possible.

im on all the time bud Big Grin feel free to pm me anytime, but ill see you around the site fo sho Smile
thank you, i will.
oh and thank some random person on deviantart for the lovely avatar Smile...blloody gerat site

(3 October 2012, 00:39)cryingfreeman Wrote: Welcome from rural Northern Ireland!

hello cryingfreeman, thank you for your welcome. i saw your nuke map, and thought it was very realistic. i've put a post regarding wind direction and fall out affects. but for real it would be the sea for me. lol. hope to see you around. wildman.
(2 October 2012, 22:17)Skean Dhude Wrote: Welcome. Sounds like you have more than the basics sorted already.

i think i replied to you but cant see that i did lol thank you for your welcome and yep all i need to make my little territory complete is pine!!!! theres no pine. plenty of birch but hey. cheers man.

Messages In This Thread
RE: hi every one wildman here, hows tric's? - by Wildman - 3 October 2012, 01:28