Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IPhone users take note.
3 October 2012, 14:31,
IPhone users take note.
Just saw on the news IPhone 5 has a bug. It's taking all info on the phone and sending it to an unknown place. Causing people to have huge data bills if they don't catch and stop it. And Apple hasn't even declared this issue yet so many won't ever know.
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
3 October 2012, 17:33,
RE: IPhone users take note.
shame for apple, i haven't wasted any of my money on there tatty products
3 October 2012, 17:38,
have a bog basic mobile phone, makes phone calls, texts and thats it, does what is says on the tin.Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
3 October 2012, 17:54,
(3 October 2012, 17:38)bigpaul Wrote: have a bog basic mobile phone, makes phone calls, texts and thats it, does what is says on the tin.Big Grin

same here BP
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
3 October 2012, 19:22,
best way BP, iphones record where you go, even if you delete things off it, theres a special way that leo can retrieve anything you've deleted, if your privacy inclined, dont have an iphone Tongue
4 October 2012, 08:37,
(3 October 2012, 19:22)Hrusai Wrote: best way BP, iphones record where you go, even if you delete things off it, theres a special way that leo can retrieve anything you've deleted, if your privacy inclined, dont have an iphone Tongue
i dont! my phone is so old it dosent have a camera on it, its only the second mobile i have ever owned, my original one was a "brick" it was huge!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 October 2012, 09:12,
I must admit I love my iPhone4.

I think it is one of the most useful tools I have as part of the EDC kit. It has helped me navigate when lost in foreign cities, get phone numbers and address from the web and while camping / hiking the map locate feature is a great map reading aid, allowing both a confirmation of your location and also satellite images in hi res of your surroundings.

Since I do nothing illegal I am not worried about 'The Man' coming for me Smile
4 October 2012, 18:42,
(4 October 2012, 09:12)Biter Wrote: Since I do nothing illegal I am not worried about 'The Man' coming for me Smile

Ah! Sweet innocence. Jails are full of people who have not done anything wrong. I'm legal myself but don't like being tracked.

Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
5 October 2012, 03:13,
please take the time to go on you tube and type in"WIKILEAKS EXPOSES ANOTHER MAJOR DARK SECRET!!!" I tried to send it but funny enough it wouldnt let me do it. how very strange.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
5 October 2012, 06:20,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQveLsoy78Y Wink
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue