Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
4 October 2012, 22:26,
IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
a couple of weeks ago in a news segment video showing incoming debris burning up in the night sky, some expert comes on and says it was prob bits of an old satilite or space junk, then carried on to say we would see more of the same. Then on the news today THEY are now moving the space station to a different orbit to avoid an impact ,i am starting to wonder whats behind it all ?Soooooooooooooo check out youtube planet x (we just as well prep for everything....if we can ) nibiru planet X wormwood . i am not upto linking it for you But there,s loads of stuff to look at.
4 October 2012, 23:10,
RE: IS PLANET X ON ITS WAY
I beleive "something" is mate ! but the people at NASA wud tell us fuck all unless your high up in the US government......need to know an all that and i'd be suprised if they told the current twat who is suposidly in charge YET !.......ive looked on google sky and another site and cant find it on the co ordinates......app its been "blocked/blacked out"....why shud anyone be suprised as all the planets move in a certain patten around us/the sun etc. Most of us have seen these asteroid disaster films like "DEEP IMPACT" which is a good example. they say this comet ELENIN is this Planet !! ive seen stuff on good ole yoo toob bout US soldiers given mega secret orders to evacuate at a days notice(to where i do not know .....MARS ! ? ) the comet is also called elenin as the "nin" bit comes from the person who "discovered it for joe public" and the "ele" is NASA code for ..............................EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT. if it doesnt snooker ball us they rekon it will cause a huge polar shift....which cud be as extreme as us in the U.K. being where tasmania is and vice versa...................its all facinating shit.....look up stuff on pole shift 2012 .......i personally think its possible....after all its getting late on in 2012 and people rekon its visible to see at certain times but "others " say it Venus..............no Uranus jokes folks .
4 October 2012, 23:19, (This post was last modified: 4 October 2012, 23:24 by Wildman.)
i'm a simple man and i ask simple questions. if all the planets go round the suns gravity and rotation, then what brings niberu back when its shot off out into space for 3,500 years?
although the sumerian wall carvings do make me question alot about what we know and what were being told.
i mean can the sun realy pull a planet back that far? usualy we slingshot from planets rotational gravity niberu is in space with nothing to spin round, just a sun 3,500 years away.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
4 October 2012, 23:44,
I hear what your saying WM......and get that.....BUT what if its not a planet ......and its a huge spacecraft thats returning to Earth ? Annunaki anyone ! ? im not sure and maybe only a few people in the know including...David Icke,David Hugo Boyle and the Majestic 12 know !! its something to prepp for IMO and maybe lose sleep over.....
5 October 2012, 01:10,
(4 October 2012, 23:44)RoadWarrior Wrote: I hear what your saying WM......and get that.....BUT what if its not a planet ......and its a huge spacecraft thats returning to Earth ? Annunaki anyone ! ? im not sure and maybe only a few people in the know including...David Icke,David Hugo Boyle and the Majestic 12 know !! its something to prepp for IMO and maybe lose sleep over.....

m8 if the 15 ft tall aliens turn up in a space craft to kill every one or chop our heads off and replace them with giant bird heads so we all run around like the egypt gods. i'de be shitting breeze blocks, rsj's and probaly a few JCB'S!!lol. and i hate to admit that i'm actually entertaining an alien invation theory but the sumerian texts and wall carvings do suggest exactly what your saying. scary stuff man.....
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
5 October 2012, 06:37,
The queen is a reptillian satanic pedophile. Personaly bruce forsythes my favourite dinosour. But david ikye is defibatle right about tptb wanting to control the people.
5 October 2012, 07:46,
*definatley
5 October 2012, 08:00,
(4 October 2012, 23:44)RoadWarrior Wrote: maybe only a few people in the know including...David Icke,

David Icke is a prick - the bloke's completely full of shit. No self respecting conspiracy theorist even listens to the drivel that comes from his mouth. fucking reptillian queen? What a knob jockey. He's just been put there to spout this shit to discredit people who actually do stumble upon things. He gives the rest of them a bad name.

Back to the topic - If this Planet X / Nibiru / Elenin.

Firstly:
RoadWarrior Wrote:the comet is also called elenin as the "nin" bit comes from the person who "discovered it for joe public" and the "ele" is NASA code for ..............................EXTINCTION LEVEL EVENT.

Nope, wrong.
Comet Elenin was discovered by the Russian astronomer Leonid Elenin.
Don't believe everything you read on ATS or godlikeproductions Rolleyes

If this harbinger of doom was approaching, and would indeed crash into our wonderful planet on 21/12/2012 then it would be quite visible in the sky at night. Come the end of November it would be visible in the day time (google for proof if you must)
Any amateur astronomer would be able to see this thing coming at us right now - I've not heard of thousands of telescopes being confiscated by the Yanks (although BrixhamBadger will probably post something from his "very good friends" to attest this)

So all in all, it's BS. How would you prep for this anyway? The end of all life on earth?
5 October 2012, 08:05, (This post was last modified: 5 October 2012, 08:09 by BrixhamBadger.)
Ha ha, Rolleyes don`t worry Bearded one, Wink you will be among the first to know if/when I get any information on said subject...!!! Big Grin
Rolleyes If you are really worried though, as I still have my telescope, as soon as the skies clear I will do a scan for you...!!! Cool
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
5 October 2012, 09:22,
BM.....the David Icke bit was a "tester".......a very interesting guy to listen ......spot on IMO about the "contol" thing....IMO....as for the Elenin bit .........E L E may be a coincidence ! who knows...?