Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Know your enemy the Frankfurt school, Cultural Marxism, Political Correctness
7 October 2012, 13:50,
Know your enemy the Frankfurt school, Cultural Marxism, Political Correctness
The Frankfurt School is not well known or not understood. It should be known by everyone because this explains why our whole civilisation is in such a mess.

This film on youtube explains it quite well. It is America and goes on about god and country quite alot but is a good explanation of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIdBuK7_g3M
7 October 2012, 19:18,
RE: Know your enemy the Frankfurt school, Cultural Marxism, Political Correctness
good vid rup,but the conclusion of who,s doing what and why is off the mark to ME you are into it rup, trawl thru more of the same ONE WORLD GOV etc then you will SEE more.... not though your missing much as i can tell
7 October 2012, 19:55,
RE: Know your enemy the Frankfurt school, Cultural Marxism, Political Correctness
Rupert, There are several sites with articles about the Frankfurt School. I suspect it isn't going to take off on this forum. We are less interested in politics and this is deep stuff.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
7 October 2012, 20:04,
although sd is prob right rup..... stay with it for yourself anyway... i am