Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bushcraft and survival mag
5 October 2012, 21:35,
Wink  Bushcraft and survival mag
Just discoved this magazine in wh smiths. Not impressed. It had some interesting stuff articles like how to make bow strings out of lime bark. Other than that it had bob article and the rest was reveiws and adverts. Worth having a look out for, I might buy it if has enough articles im interested in.
5 October 2012, 22:32,
RE: Bushcraft and survival mag
I still like the Yank mags like Backwoods home mag, Most Brit mags are for armchairs and label wavers Smile

5 October 2012, 22:34,
Very true. The kit reveiw looked like a who could spend the most competition.
5 October 2012, 22:39,
I pick it up and leaf through it occasionally when Im at WH smiths, but ive never bought it. Looks like its made by the same publisher who do the air soft magazines and combat and survival etc. They all have the same layouts, review styles and adverts.

5 October 2012, 22:41,
Aye its got to have labels on the outside and have Bear Grills name on it some place, Bushcraft and Survival is the " Must Have" magazine for Glampers.

I saw the stand advertising it at one of the shows I went to last year or the year before and I browsed it at the stand and the guy from the editorial staff asked me what i thought ???

I said it looks to be soft, strong and very very long like all good bog paper, dont think he liked thatSmile