Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
contact database
7 October 2012, 21:12,
contact database
Hello folks,
I've just tried to put contact details on the site, but when I tried my username and password it said it was wrong (tried it twice)
any ideas where i'm going wrong
cheers
7 October 2012, 22:00,
RE: contact database
Yeah you need to register seperately from the forums registration system.

7 October 2012, 22:18,
Sadly they are two systems and syncing them isn't going to be easy.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
8 October 2012, 22:00,
Thanks folks
I tried to register separately but was told another user has that name and password (me), will try again
8 October 2012, 22:02,
(8 October 2012, 22:00)Tartar Horde Wrote: Thanks folks
I tried to register separately but was told another user has that name and password (me), will try again

Now I'm baffled, try SD its his baby Smile

8 October 2012, 22:05,
I am using my username and my password I use for the forum to register, is this correct?
8 October 2012, 22:37,
No. You need to register separatly. You can use the same username and passowrd if you wish.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 October 2012, 00:27,
maybe my way is quicker and simply
to win the war, you must be willing to die
9 October 2012, 07:53,
TH,

I've checked the Contact DB and you are not registered. Just sign up as a new user on the main siteif you still want to join. Send me an email and I'll check it for you.
Skean Dhude
9 October 2012, 09:30,
i have tried signing up to contact database but it keeps coming up "invalid username and password"??
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.