Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jobless parents who insist on breeding may face losing benefits.
8 October 2012, 09:13,
Jobless parents who insist on breeding may face losing benefits.
AND NOT BEFORE TIME TOO!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news.article-...-bill.html
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 October 2012, 09:55,
RE: Jobless parents who insist on breeding may face losing benefits.
Damn right, if you want kids you should have to take a test, (like driving) to see if you could be a good parent and accept your parental responsibilities and actually bring your kids up with manners and respect AND you can afford to have them. All people that'd want to name their kids Chardonnay, peaches, Crystal etc should be instantly sterilized....
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
8 October 2012, 10:03,
fair enough Prepper 1, but my point was nobody should be paid benefits to BREED anymore when this country is overpopulated and the resourses are creaking at the seams, we need LESS people not more. having kids is a lifestyle choice, and if they want them then they should PAY all the expenses that that entails.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 October 2012, 10:04,
The state should never ever be paying out to raise peoples children except for orphans, the cost of raising kids must lay solely with the parents, We wanted three children but were never in a position to be able to afford them, we were married 19 years before we started a family and we could only afford to have the one. So one is what we had. And its drives me into a rage when over 40% of our pay is taken in taxes to give to the bloody welfare state.

8 October 2012, 10:11,
what annoys me is people who shoot to the top of the housing list just cos they have kids, having kids was their choice and should'nt put them at the top of the list, it should be done on how long you have been on the waiting list, there are British people-born and bred- who wait years for a "council" house and then along comes some immigrant from Pakistan or Somalia or wherever with 8 or 10 kids and they get housing and benefits on the day they land on these shores, thats not right..our own people should come first!
8 October 2012, 10:17,
Why work when you your misses and five kids can get just short of 20grand? I can understand if you have pain into the system,majority of people my way have never even worked,but they get more in benefits than the working man.
8 October 2012, 10:21,
Theres a neighbour of my wifes friend who has five kids, she gets over £32,000 a year in various benefits, shes got sky TV and drives a car !!!!, my wifes friend works permenant nights an an HCA in the hospital and makes £22,000 and cannot afford Sky or Car !!!

8 October 2012, 10:24,
people should not get more on benefit than they would by working, thats why the system is all wrong and why i agree with benefits being capped.
8 October 2012, 10:24,
When me and the wife worked full time, we sometimes struggled to buy bread or milk.
We went to the shop with pennies, I never used to have dinner at work, couldn't afford it and didn't take butties to save on bread etc...
the kids were our choice to have therefore our responsibility, and I agree with B.P. wholeheartedly, lock stock and barrel.
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
8 October 2012, 10:24, (This post was last modified: 8 October 2012, 10:26 by Lightspeed.)
(8 October 2012, 10:04)NorthernRaider Wrote: The state should never ever be paying out to raise peoples children except for orphans, the cost of raising kids must lay solely with the parents, We wanted three children but were never in a position to be able to afford them, we were married 19 years before we started a family and we could only afford to have the one. So one is what we had. And its drives me into a rage when over 40% of our pay is taken in taxes to give to the bloody welfare state.

NR people like you and me have moral resonsibilities both to our families and to our societies by trying not to be parasitic.

Unfortunately that makes US the stupid ones, as society has stronly encouraged the irresponsible feckless behaviour of our more sensible neighbours :-(
(8 October 2012, 10:21)NorthernRaider Wrote: Theres a neighbour of my wifes friend who has five kids, she gets over £32,000 a year in various benefits, shes got sky TV and drives a car !!!!, my wifes friend works permenant nights an an HCA in the hospital and makes £22,000 and cannot afford Sky or Car !!!

Scandellous! ... whichever way you look at it....
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580