Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Read. ;)
10 October 2012, 17:25,
Interesting Read. ;)
Wink http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ow-it.html Shy
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
10 October 2012, 18:06,
RE: Interesting Read. ;)
Even if the numbers are conservative with another 3 mill in deep cover, I wouldn't even say there's 10, thou in the u.k. both countries would be awfully quiet if only the preppers survived...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
10 October 2012, 18:14,
(10 October 2012, 18:06)Prepper1 Wrote: Even if the numbers are conservative with another 3 mill in deep cover, I wouldn't even say there's 10, thou in the u.k. both countries would be awfully quiet if only the preppers survived...

what's so wrong with that! 10thou out of a population of 62+ million...sounds like my kind of place!!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 October 2012, 18:24,
No I don't have a problem with it, I'd love it!!!
I'd even be able to hear the birds singing as I work my newly acquired post apocalyptic farm...Angel
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
10 October 2012, 19:42,
Months out of date mate the DM printed this back in Feb Smile

11 October 2012, 08:54,
(10 October 2012, 18:24)Prepper1 Wrote: No I don't have a problem with it, I'd love it!!!
I'd even be able to hear the birds singing as I work my newly acquired post apocalyptic farm...Angel

yep, absolute heaven..no sheeple!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.