Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Nasty virus on Glasgow flight
5 October 2012, 08:40, (This post was last modified: 5 October 2012, 08:47 by In the Dark.)
Nasty virus on Glasgow flight
Exclamation
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-gl...t-19839103
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scotti...us-1011904
Ignore the Daily record link I've pasted the wrong linky
Here's the one I meant to post
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/health...an-1361479
5 October 2012, 10:07,
RE: Nasty virus on Glasgow flight
yeah read this earlier ! its the second virus to hit the uk in less than a month
5 October 2012, 11:18,
thats the thing about all this travel. my daughter and the x went to disney land last year and on the euro star on the way back some other little girl was being sick so badly that they had an ambulance and heart attack team waiting. when i heard this i thought yea yeah, over reacting as ausual. bloody heart attack team ppppphhhss. then 3am i'm watching t.v in the country (no help if i needed) i started throwing up so bad-instant and violently. i couldnt breath through the spasm's. real scary. i dont mind being sick(when i have to i just get it over with) its the feeling of feeling sic i cant stand. but i've never felt anything like this. poor little thing on that train!!! i like to think of my self as pretty strong in the head but i like a kitten after that night.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
6 October 2012, 17:50,
The mans died.
6 October 2012, 17:56,
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19834740
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
6 October 2012, 23:18,
Of all the scenarios for SHTF I fear mother nature will provide it. A virus that mutates to become Pneumonic has the potential to threaten our survival. During the Black Death episode there were two major strains of (yersinia pestis) the Bubonic strain was transmitted by the bite of infected fleas, picking up the virus from the host rats and transmitting it to humans through bites. This caused the swelling of the Lymph nodes and subsequent deaths. The more dangerous form mutated to be contracted through airbourne particles spread through sneezing coughing ( A tishoo, A tishoo we all fall down) as the nursery rhyme reminds us. If this new virus mutates to a pulmonary form it has the potential to be very nasty
11 October 2012, 16:11,
Has anyone heard anymore about this or is it off the news because it killed him?
11 October 2012, 16:14, (This post was last modified: 11 October 2012, 16:16 by NorthernRaider.)
Think the outbreak was contained.
(6 October 2012, 23:18)Tartar Horde Wrote: Of all the scenarios for SHTF I fear mother nature will provide it. A virus that mutates to become Pneumonic has the potential to threaten our survival. During the Black Death episode there were two major strains of (yersinia pestis) the Bubonic strain was transmitted by the bite of infected fleas, picking up the virus from the host rats and transmitting it to humans through bites. This caused the swelling of the Lymph nodes and subsequent deaths. The more dangerous form mutated to be contracted through airbourne particles spread through sneezing coughing ( A tishoo, A tishoo we all fall down) as the nursery rhyme reminds us. If this new virus mutates to a pulmonary form it has the potential to be very nasty

Pnemonic plague, untreatable TB and other airborne pathogens are a damn good reason for not going to or living in cities and never using public transport.

11 October 2012, 16:20,
Words of wisdom NR, words of great wisdom.