Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk
14 October 2012, 15:25,
RE: Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk
(14 October 2012, 14:37)HunterNurturer Wrote:
(14 October 2012, 09:23)bigpaul Wrote: capping benefit at £500 per week is going to make some families homeless??? can we please get a friggin grip? the only people this will effect is large immigrant families living in £million properties in the more expensive parts of Londonistan. and if this makes them MOVE to a cheaper property then GOOD!!

Yes, it will. I don't know how much rent you pay, but when the average rent price of a 1BEDROOM home is over £900/m, yes reducing benefits to £500/m for the entire family would make people homeless. A LOT of people. And if it happens, they'll have to funnel those savings straight into the police force to combat the crimewave they create.

So you are saying that giving a family £500 per week for doing jack shit isnt enough ?

Thats more than 2 grand a month, and thats more than me and my family have to live on a month and I have to work fucking hard to earn my wage. It's shit like this that has got us in the mess we are in. As BP says, roll on the crash.
You have the right to hold any beliefs you want. You do not have the right to have those beliefs automatically respected

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk - by IB1 - 14 October 2012, 15:25