Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk
14 October 2012, 18:14,
RE: Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk
The £500 a week is easily achievable when you consider the current benefit rates: CTC is currently approx £45 per child so 5 kids and your already at £250 then the CHB which is £20 for the first child and £15 for each child after that, single rate JSA IS or ESA is £71 and couple rates are £111.45 then you have Council tax benefit which depends on whereabouts you live but based on up here say approx £100 per month, Housing benefit you can get say £40 - £80 depending on whereabouts you live again, plus I know for a fact there are a lot of people getting DLA and Incap for being druggies or alcoholics plus some unscrupulous parents egg there kids (who prob do have a a mild version of adhd) to make them act worse and get the money for there kids, plus the carers allowance for looking after said child....... so the £500+ a week is easily achievable for people who want to take the piss.... and lets not even start about the crisis loans and budgeting loans for people who are on the dole but for hardworking people like myself who have gotten into money problems through other people fuckiing things up, i cant get any loans or help!!!!!! and the best laugh is when they whinge that the amount they have to pay back is 'too much' lazy bastards (and i know there are alot of genuine cases out there who deserve the benefits but its the other ones that piss me off...)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eric Pickles warns David Cameron of rise in homeless families risk - by Madgirl151 - 14 October 2012, 18:14