Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Northerners create petrol from fresh air
19 October 2012, 12:58,
Northerners create petrol from fresh air
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...risis.html

Once again the north east leads the world in the industrial revolution, and I reckon once again the parasites in the south east will find a way to tax or steal that welth it creates.

19 October 2012, 13:06,
RE: Northerners create petrol from fresh air
you northerners sure are behind, this sort of technology has been around for over half a decade xD
19 October 2012, 13:11,
(19 October 2012, 13:06)Hrusai Wrote: you northerners sure are behind, this sort of technology has been around for over half a decade xD

Post your proof ? Smile

19 October 2012, 13:17, (This post was last modified: 19 October 2012, 13:30 by Hrusai.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...J5mpQqmZaM

cant remember exactly when it was aired, but it was at least 4 years ago Smile
though that other method is certainly interesting and rather impressive
bit more research into it, the main blokey working on it is rich diver and they are working for sandia national laboratories, although its still a long time before this idea will come into any kind of commercial usage, but they have got a 5 year head start on that other team Tongue

only problem with these lovely new technologies is the time it takes to bring it to a point where its commercially viable, and alot of the time it wont be until fuel supplies begin to dwindle Tongue
19 October 2012, 13:35,
Now watch the oil cartels quietly dispose of them as soon as its commercially viable...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
19 October 2012, 14:43,
Typical northeners, too tight to buy petrol Big Grin
19 October 2012, 16:13,
(19 October 2012, 14:43)BeardyMan Wrote: Typical northeners, too tight to buy petrol Big Grin

To skint more like.

19 October 2012, 16:19,
Dodgy I been up north once, Confused it was scary, could not get a decent pasty or drop of proper scrumpy anywhere. Undecided

RolleyesShyWinkTongue
Dodgy If you always have, on your person, at least 2 ways to make fire, you might be a prepper. Tongue
19 October 2012, 16:35, (This post was last modified: 19 October 2012, 16:41 by NorthernRaider.)
(19 October 2012, 16:19)BrixhamBadger Wrote: Dodgy I been up north once, Confused it was scary, could not get a decent pasty or drop of proper scrumpy anywhere. Undecided

RolleyesShyWinkTongue

Yeah similar tale for me down south no Newcastle Brown or Vaux and not one decent portion of Cod N Chips south of Brum
Forget the smiley Smile Smile
Have you ever gone from the SW to the SE, WTF passes for water in the Thames valley !!!! its neat urine, There is no decent beer, they dont do real chips, they have burgers that have no meat in them. Chicken pies are supposed to have CHICKEN in them not a white slimey ooze, and stake pies are supposed to have steak from beef cattle in them not from some unchewable garbage imported from South America. Got nicer pretty wine bars and coffee shops though where you can buy 250 mm glass of cheap plonk for £6 a glass and blow a fiver on a coffee that tasts like creosote. At least us out in the SW and NE can make decent food and drink. Smile

Lets not mention the Scots ........... Deep fried Marsbars, Vodka milk shakes, Fat N Gristle burgers.... Smile

19 October 2012, 17:30,
Find it hard to get battered blackpudding my way, did try a battered pizza once.

Bought a bacon sandwich in london cost me 3.10 wasnt expecting a stottie,just a bun. It came inbetween 2 slices of bread Sad