Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JENGA
19 October 2012, 17:42,
JENGA
Any one have the feeling the world is playing a massive game of Jenga?
The block is near to falling AT ANY MOMENT already and now it is the Russians turn to pull out a block !
ROSNEFT wants to buy 50 percent stake of B.P'S OIL or sumat like that and they want to start looking for oil in the Arctic.
We have all heard of fracking right? Imagine what drilling in the Arctic will cause? If Russia make it big in the oil business will the U.S wanna try and go to war with them for oil? I think not but how far will the U.S go in their fight to dominate the world's oil?

19 October 2012, 19:35,
RE: JENGA
It is the Russian subsidiary company ROSNEFT is taking a share in. Business wise it is a good deal for BP I think. While their are contraventions around fracking, drilling in the arctic will not have any environmental impacts drilling in a temperate zone will not have. If it is the Russian arctic, sure, the Russians have form for not really looking after nature in their country.

I expect the deal will have been done for reasons to share technology.

Russia has four or five times the oil reserves that the USA have anyway. Better the west buys it than China.
19 October 2012, 19:42,
If they start drilling for oil in the artic, that WILL have an effect on the environment!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 October 2012, 20:04,
Enviroments fucked as it, shoot the idiots if they start in the artic.
19 October 2012, 22:20,
Environment is fine. It's just not doing what we want it to and thus we say it is screwed. It is much better now than it was years ago. Too many tree huggers with videos for it to be worse.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 October 2012, 08:47,
nothing wrong with tree huggers SD, trees are the lungs of the planet.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
20 October 2012, 09:57,
I like trees myself. The people I'm talking about would sacrifice your life so a tree was not harmed.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 October 2012, 11:52,
Seen a documentry about people in america who were burning down businesses to save the planet. They were all getting charged with terrorism.